Moonspear Beauty over Wisdom- Just as beautiful as you are; It's so pitiful what you are.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
It was an interesting answer, at least. While she did not agree that the process of birth itself was some grand wonder to enjoy, the rest, the union entirely and the genes melding at play.. she fancied that, especially when it gave her curious twists and turns so often to really make her choosiness on the matter as worthwhile. Her offspring always were interesting blends of her traits with Charon's, and maybe even a few from wolves she didn't know further up their lines--she always wondered, thanks to curiosity. She did like that, and thankfully they made it worth all the hassle of bringing them about. It does make for an interesting process.. she replied, thoughtful in the subtle smirk she adopted, but still, she could not say what else she felt so very soon.

As for the mountain, she could speak more freely, even if she kept herself brief more often than not. It is best experienced on your own, she agreed with her mate on that one, certainly. Beside that, it should only take time for her to see and feel out more of the verdant slopes, especially on the edge of spring.

But, history? Really, it has begun with us here. Charon and I are the founders, and we have raised our three litters here during our claim, and if she hadn't keyed into the notion already, this was a pack comprised largely of their family and that would be obvious soon enough if Zafina spent time around the Spear. Charon was born on the coast near, I came from a distant peak, then claimed the Sunspire before. We decided here suited us better than either, and it has, she detailed enough. From there it depends on what else you want to know. They had seen their glory, and their struggle of highs then lows but on the whole, Amekaze lived as she pleased here; she wanted for little in her day to day when her needs were met and mind occupied.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
RE: Beauty over Wisdom- Just as beautiful as you are; It's so pitiful what you are. - by Amekaze - March 29, 2019, 12:13 AM