Flycatcher Downs And you told me we'd never survive
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
Thanks for starting! ❤

Evergreen has this need to stretch his legs. Restless, in a way he's never been before. Maybe it's because his body got so used to constant travel. Daily, he and his sister adventured for months until they finally settled in Easthollow. Regardless of the reason, he heads southbound. Duck Lake has become a local haunt of his, but fishing doesn't appeal to him today like it normally does. South is uncharted territory... that seems interesting.

Curiosity piqued, the bearish wolf does not expect the change of scenery. Certainly, the Valley is made up mostly of open terrain, but he had partly hoped to find another forest. Here, however, there is an endless landscape dusted in snow as far as his eyes could see. His ears swerve alert, head swaying one direction then another, as if he is trying to commit the territory to memory. It all... honestly looks the same; except there is a moving figure in the distance. He focuses on that.

At first, he thinks it's a coyote. Evergreen squints, and starts approaching.
Working on wrapping up current threads!
Messages In This Thread
And you told me we'd never survive - by Cephaloryn - February 06, 2019, 01:49 PM
RE: And you told me we'd never survive - by Evergreen - February 06, 2019, 02:24 PM
RE: And you told me we'd never survive - by Cephaloryn - February 06, 2019, 03:12 PM
RE: And you told me we'd never survive - by Evergreen - February 06, 2019, 03:33 PM
RE: And you told me we'd never survive - by Cephaloryn - February 06, 2019, 03:43 PM
RE: And you told me we'd never survive - by Evergreen - February 06, 2019, 03:54 PM
RE: And you told me we'd never survive - by Cephaloryn - February 06, 2019, 04:06 PM
RE: And you told me we'd never survive - by Evergreen - February 06, 2019, 04:20 PM
RE: And you told me we'd never survive - by Cephaloryn - February 06, 2019, 07:52 PM
RE: And you told me we'd never survive - by Evergreen - February 06, 2019, 08:19 PM
RE: And you told me we'd never survive - by Cephaloryn - February 06, 2019, 08:25 PM
RE: And you told me we'd never survive - by Evergreen - February 06, 2019, 08:38 PM
RE: And you told me we'd never survive - by Cephaloryn - February 06, 2019, 08:47 PM
RE: And you told me we'd never survive - by Evergreen - February 06, 2019, 09:00 PM