Moonspear cause i was born with a smile, and a heart of stone
Ghost
"God is every bit as feral as that which he creates."
816 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Warrior
Ecologist
His brother was wounded - perhaps not physically, but there came a shift to his demeanor, a darkening, and soon enough Arcturus was averting his eyes and making way for Charon's questions; mute was not the proper term for the silence that lingered around him yet Revui could think of nothing else until their father's voice - and many questions - became the focus of the conversation. He should have apologized (even if it made him feel diminished, weak, as if he'd done wrong when he had merely reacted to a potential threat). The young man focused on the many questions and decided to let his brother fade in to the shadows.

I was angry, he finally admitted with his usual drawl, and did not deserve the mountain. I needed... here Revui pauses for a breath, long and slow and filled with weight, because he still didn't know exactly what he'd gone searching for; he certainly had not found what he'd been after. I wanted to be stronger. And yet here he was, still angry and still in need of tutelage, hardly better than when he had left. His body boasted new scars while the rest of him remained closer to the feral child he'd always been. I came back, he concluded with some pride leeching in to the deepness of his voice.