Firestone Hot Springs i pro[m]ise to be different
284 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Away
All Welcome 
@Nikan we can forward date this to whenever’s best for you <3

well this was... new.

cupid stared at the scattered pools of water from a distance. a part of him wanted to get a closer look. the heat that radiated from the area was very enticing, especially in this weather. but god that smell. it was already putrid from here, who knew how bad it would be if you were right next to it. it’d probably be enough to kill.

so he settled a ways away from the hotsprings, soaking in whatever heat there was from his distance.
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Zula and him had decided to seperate from Serem, to give up on the idea of running a pack. They had left Teekon and he had taken her as his mate, a decision he didn't make lightly but apparently she did because within weeks she had vanished leaving him torn apart in a way he had never experienced. So he had come back to the lands he associated with recieving and giving pain, his emotions dead and his heart shut away and locked tight. Never again would he soften and if he was bad before nobody would be prepared for the level of nasty he planned to bring.

He had wandered toward springs almost certain that nobody would want to tolerate the smell that came from them. He was almost right as there was one person, a female and therefore technically nobody to him. He scoffed in her direction and selected a pool to wade into "Just like a woman to be lazing around" he sneered under his breath though he meant it to be heard for certain. 

We're off to an offensive start already! Joy.
Warning: Nikan is a mature character and will have sexual and violent themes. Please be aware when joining threads.
284 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Away
cupid watched a small form on the horizon take the shape of a man. a handsome one at that. the large stature, the scars that decorated his fur, and those unique lavender eyes were very aesthetically pleasing to him. 

but his following actions were definitely a turn off. firstly he thought it was a great idea to bathe in that nasty water. “that’s disgusting..,” cupid mumbled under his breath. and then he had the balls to talk ill of him. right in front of him.

cupid’s tail lashed back and forth. “run that by me again,” he growled, “and louder this time.
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Nikan felt the familiar surge of excitement, a sick thrill that made his heart leap as the other became hostile immediately. He climbed out of the water his muscles rippling as his fur plastered to his body and he grinned as he slowly wandered closer until he stood a few feet from Cupid "Awful manly for a lady aren't you? At least you're nice on the eyes sweetcheeks" the same sneering tone was used as he swept his gaze across his body, unaware just exactly how insulting his words really were to the man.

permission to deal a minor wound such as a bite given! Realistically he deserves one lmao
Warning: Nikan is a mature character and will have sexual and violent themes. Please be aware when joining threads.
284 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Away
cupid immediately shot up when the man stepped closer. it was kind of intimidating, he had to admit that. a rational wolf would run and he would’ve done so already if not for the insults that were hurled at him. he felt the need to defend himself.

i ain’t a girl.” his voice was level, but there was dominant edge to it. cupid raised his head to stare eye to eye. “now get the fuck outta my face.
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Well that brought him up short. He blinked and stared at the self proclaimed man dumbly for a second and then slowly lowered his head, turning it at an angle as he tried to peer between the man's legs. He failed to see anything but he figured he'd just go with it "Or what pretty boy?" this time the sneer was gone and instead he bared his fangs in a manic grin, a menacing edge lacing the almost excited tone he used. He peered directly into the other's eyes not flinching a single inch at the dominant tone, in fact it was hard to keep himself from outright laughing "You don't wanna do anything that might get me excited"
284 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Away
his growl grew louder when the man peered beneath him and he instinctively lowered his body. the fucking balls on this dude, he oughta rip him a new one. the only thing keeping him from doing that was the size difference. cupid was a decent fighter, but he was small compared to this brute.

the yearling grunted. “that a threat?” he was getting fed up of this little game. cupid stepped to the side in an attempt to slip past him. 
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
It was cute that the boy kept trying to keep his authority here, Nikan closed his jaws with a snap and smiled as he watched his prospective prey try to slip away. He allowed the male to slip by until he was just past him and then he turned around, following and once again placing himself in the yearling's path. He laughed and shook his head "No siree its a promise. You've gone and made my heart race kid" he leered, a mad glint in his eyes and it was then that he lunged and made to grab the boy by the muzzle.
284 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Away
he had not noticed how tense he was until he slipped away. cupid sure put on a show, but deep down he was becoming more wary of the situation. but it didn’t matter, shit-for-brains was letting him go anyways.

only he wasn’t. the brute stepped in his path again. cupid gritted his teeth as he spoke. and those words had a dangerous duality to them that both attracted him and made him angrier.

and then he lunged for him. the boy may be small, but speed and reflexes aided him. cupid moved out of the way and jumped back. “the hell do you want from me?
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
His jaws snapped closed around empty air and he licked his lips, wincing as he shook his head "Ouch" he grunted and the focused back in on the man. He paced back and forth slowly as he was asked what he wanted and he flicked his ears opening his maw to reply when a memory of Zula hit him. How soft she had been, how she had taught him not everyone needed to be harmed. He growled softly and looked away from the boy, suddenly unsure how to respond to that "I don't know..not anymore" he murmured and then focused back on the pretty face of the one he had moments before been trying to maim. "I've never had myself a pretty boy before. Perhaps that's what i want" he mused out loud his eyes roaming slowly over the smaller man's figure. "or perhaps a taste of blood...a spray of it. Dripping. Haven't had that in so long" the menace crept back into his voice though he still sounded unsure of himself, as if he was truly torn over what exactly he wanted to do to this poor boy.
284 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Away
well talk about a change of character. instead of lunging for him again, he paced around, going on about how he wanted a pretty boy or blood. cupid narrowed his eyes. he wasn’t getting either that easily.

you pop up here, insult me, try to fuck up my face, and then expect me to hand myself over to you?” he let out a dry laugh and shook his head. “you’re nice lookin’, but not enough for me to fall over you.” he tilted his head upward. “find yourself another pretty boy.
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
He silently stared while the boy went on a tirade accusing Nikan of expecting him to just give himself up. He burst out laughing, a harsh sound and then he slowly shook his head "I don't ever expect anyone to hand themselves over. In fact I prefer to take what i want" he narrowed his eyes and prepared to leap forward, tired of the interaction as entertaining as it was. His muscles flexed and he grinned already anticipating the tangty taste of blood flowing over his tongue.
284 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Away
take what i want huh? another growl rose in his throat. that wasn’t gonna happen, not on his watch. cupid’s claws dug through the dirt. all he wanted was to tear that face open, but that wouldn’t be a wise decision. a guy like this could tear him apart if he got a firm hold. besides, cupid was more of a lover than a fighter. if the brute thought he held any power over him he was mistaken. he gave that up right when he admitted his attraction. cupid would take full advantage of that.

the man tilted his head and forced a coy smirk. “so it’s like that huh?” he took a step forward. “what’s the fun in taking if there’s no challenge? don’t be so boring.

tell you what, you can have me,” he walked to the side of the stranger and murmured, “,if you can catch me.” there it was, a fullproof plan. cupid was quick on his feet and he doubted this guy was as fast as him. he’d run for the hills and never see this asshole again. cupid leaned into his ear just to disorient him a little more. “common, doesn't that sound fun?
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
His eyes sharpened as the boy's expression turned to one of coyness and stepped forward. His ears perked forward with interest as he became intrigued from the first sentence. As Cupid grew closer his breath quickened, excitement coursing through his veins unfortunately he didn't find the sense in that challenge as he was a master hunter, he had done this many times before and knew the cons of that scenario as fun as it would be were far greater than the pros. As he spoke he stared forward letting the boy listen from his sly little position"But the challenge is only there for me. I know you'd be gone as quick as a rabbit. I'm all bulk, my speed in chases is not a match for yours. Hence why I was going to just for it because with your size and agility you'd still have a fighting chance close quarters" he smiled as he spoke, his tone eerily similar to a mentor teaching his student. "It was a nice try, the idea of seeing your tight rear in front of me almost had me hooked" as he spoke he turned his head so that his muzzle brushed ever so slightly against the boy's neck before he pulled away and stepped back, blocking the path but staying relatively close by.
284 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Away
cupid clicked his tongue. he thought the brickhead would be lured in with that performance for sure. why did he have to make everything so difficult? but he wouldn’t give up. he took that soft touch as a challenge. the show must go on.

oh don’t be so hard on yourself.” he leaned in close enough to feel his rapid breath. “a guy like you has a fighting chance of catching me, i can tell. you ain’t like the other guys.” cupid pulled away and took a few steps back. “but i guess i was wrong,” his smirk grew wider. “bye~

and then he sped past and left the brute with two choices. he could stay put and miss out or he can go after him and try to earn that seven minutes in heaven he desired. and honestly, cupid didn’t care what he chose.
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Rolled for a catch

A flash of anger crossed his expression as the boy taunted him and then took off. It would be Cowardly not to try after such a teasing departure so Nikan leaped after him pacing himself. Traveling alone had slimmed the brute down allowing him a small bit more stamina and speed than before when he was well fed and bulky. He growled as he kept right behind the boy, his tail just close enough for him to grab with a well timed bite. He jumped closer his breath coming in even but excited bursts before he took a chance and grabbed for his prey, jaws closing around the appendage and holding tight as he slowed providing resistance. The boy could either rip his own tail off getting away or he could stay and face the fact that he had lost.
284 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Away
cupid really did underestimate this man. for a moment he thought he wouldn’t give into the chase, that he’d stay until the dust settled. but men who pursued pleasure were very persistent. his heavy footsteps became closer and closer. cupid ran faster and faster. but the stranger was the ultimate winner of this game.

he let out a gasp when the brute got a tight grip on his tail. he had no choice but to stop. he whipped around to face the campion. “i knew you couldn’t resist me.” his tone was so complicated. it was low, husky, dissatisfied, yet satisfied at the same time. cupid didn’t like losing but he had an addiction to making meaningless love. this guy had best give him the time of his life.
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
He had half expected to be met with hostility, for the boy to whirl around and strike out against him to earn his escape yet when instead he was met with a steamy voice he released the tail of his prey and a slow smile formed on his lips. He said nothing, instead he nosed the boy's tail aside and with his eyes upon the male's he licked from the back of his legs all the way to the place he would soon bury himself inside. A low growl broke his silence and Nikan stood tall, rearing up and securing his hold around the male's waist. Only focused on satisfying himself he sank in with a quick thrust and immediately started at a brutal pace his breath harsh from the chase and the satisfaction of winning what he wanted. He bent low over Cupid's back his muzzle just above his ears "I told you I would take what I wanted" his voice was deep, rough, lusty and he quickly shut himself up by grabbing hold of the boy's scruff and yanking him back against his body. 

Probably should mark this m+ but idk how
284 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Away
cupid was not surprised about the man’s feverish speed. he licked his sweet spot for a moment, which earned a soft moan. and then he was on top of him, he was inside him. the way he yanked and pulled the boy combined with his weight tired him. the world around him faded and the only thing he could hear was his lover’s grunts and his own sluggish words of ecstasy.

cupid gathered his senses eventually. by the time he did it was over. the coupling was rough and it left his whole body aching. nothing he wasn’t used to by now. but the fact that the brute was still draped along his body made it worse. “get...off..,” cupid ordered breathlessly, “you’ve... had ya fun.
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
"My pleasure" he crooned in a false sweet tone, because that was what he took. He had sought his own pleasure only and used up all the boy's body had to give. He hopped off of the male and his gaze swept over the disgruntled and exhausted looking boy and for a moment his gaze softened and he gently licked at the fur along his scruff where his jaws had clamped to try and soothe the hurt before stepping away again. Zula would have probably had him offer some advice on self aftercare for rough sex...but Zula was not there so instead he turned and stalked off to go kill something. 

;_; this poor boy. I love him <3
284 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Away
when he slipped off his back, cupid immediately dropped to the floor and closed his eyes. he did not fear the man now, for he received what he wanted. there was nothing else to give. the brute would leave soon, he thought. but before he did, he offered a soothing lick to the burn on his nape. cupid opened an eye and watched the form disappear from existence.