Arrow Lake it's the last song of the night
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
He smiled as she exited the den, giving her joke at least a rough chuckle. I know what you meant, Verx said gently, shuffling to allow her to sit close. Ever since the kids had been born, he was reaching this sort of uneasy peace--with her, with here, with himself. It wasn't quite there yet, and he still felt like he could break down at any moment, but it was getting better. It was getting back to some semblance of normal.

I'm all right, he responded, glancing down at her paw on his before returning his gaze to her face. Hangin' in there, I suppose. What about you. . .you getting sleep? I could always watch them, if you needed a little time to yourself.

Wow, yeah, such a chore, looking after adorable little fuzzballs. If he had functional nipples, he'd probably just take over entirely. As it was, he was forced into the passenger seat--but still along for the ride, though.

So I-- Before he could finish the sentence, their daughter came rolling slowly toward them, dirty and reeking faintly of her own waste. Verx wrinkled his nose at her approach, unable to resist a snicker. Oh man, little girl, you're a mess, he remarked, clucking his tongue. He shot a silly look at Aure. 'Least we know she's not afraid to get down and dirty. Make a good little warrior with that attitude.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
it's the last song of the night - by Vercingetorix - March 31, 2019, 07:08 PM
RE: it's the last song of the night - by Andraste - March 31, 2019, 07:57 PM
RE: it's the last song of the night - by Isilmë - April 01, 2019, 04:00 PM
RE: it's the last song of the night - by Vercingetorix - April 01, 2019, 08:47 PM
RE: it's the last song of the night - by Dragomir - April 01, 2019, 09:07 PM
RE: it's the last song of the night - by Andraste - April 01, 2019, 09:25 PM
RE: it's the last song of the night - by Isilmë - April 04, 2019, 01:47 PM
RE: it's the last song of the night - by Vercingetorix - April 07, 2019, 02:51 PM
RE: it's the last song of the night - by Andraste - April 07, 2019, 03:33 PM
RE: it's the last song of the night - by Dragomir - April 07, 2019, 10:38 PM
RE: it's the last song of the night - by Isilmë - April 13, 2019, 09:05 AM
RE: it's the last song of the night - by Vercingetorix - April 13, 2019, 11:08 AM
RE: it's the last song of the night - by Andraste - April 13, 2019, 11:35 AM
RE: it's the last song of the night - by Dragomir - April 16, 2019, 05:00 PM