Moonspear sturmfahrt
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
He might have looked shocked to say it, but she didn't find it any better to hear quite like that, and she narrowed her eyes at him. Honestly there were times when she didn't want to deal with it anymore, not this, or the prospect for pups harassing her, all tolling away at her body, especially when she remembered all the bad times that came along with too, despite the good. These were not all, and why she did still hold out for any hope of a chance, because she did cherish them in the end and they were always an important mark upon her life. 

And since he didn't want her chasing Hydra off, then she supposed he knew the alternatives without her needing to say. If a bloody fight erupted over it, then so be it. If Hydra's season was let to run its course, then that was what he must deal with--repercussions and all. If something else? All the same. She hoped he might remember this, and understand what not making her go could mean for them.

His back then forth of an answer kept her silent, and his words to follow slanted her ears out. Dividing between her growing dismay and outright frustration, she could feel her muscles getting tense as he made her restless about all of these subjects anyway. What if she couldn't? Or didn't. If this wait already caused this much backlash, she didn't really want to know. It is a valid concern, and I get that, she seethed, more irritation beginning to seep in after his accusations just because of what she lacked for him right now. But the constant pressing of the matter, doubts, and interrogation is irritating as hell when I have less control over having more pups for you than you seem to think, she said with a click to her teeth to punctuate. It all boiled down to feeling no stirring of the season and none of those hormonal shifts that made it possible, so until there was, she could not answer his wants with new life.

Plus, he made her face head-on everything she would rather not--all those possibilities of why not, and whatever else could go wrong thanks to it--all reminders of her mortality, even if distantly, sometimes.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
sturmfahrt - by Charon - April 03, 2019, 09:25 AM
RE: sturmfahrt - by Amekaze - April 03, 2019, 04:20 PM
RE: sturmfahrt - by Charon - April 04, 2019, 02:42 PM
RE: sturmfahrt - by Amekaze - April 04, 2019, 11:12 PM
RE: sturmfahrt - by Charon - April 05, 2019, 08:58 AM
RE: sturmfahrt - by Amekaze - April 06, 2019, 01:48 PM
RE: sturmfahrt - by Charon - April 06, 2019, 02:05 PM
RE: sturmfahrt - by Amekaze - April 08, 2019, 10:54 PM
RE: sturmfahrt - by Charon - April 10, 2019, 05:36 PM