Moonspear sturmfahrt
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
By this point, she could not care less if her words rankled him further. Ame wanted it to sting if he was going to nasty like that, and she believed this was her being generous on the understanding for his little fit anyway. The slow flick to her tail suggested her impatience, but she was listening, and soon thinking, despite the perplexed scrunch she felt her expression shift into.

Why would I want to mother some other's whelps? I do not have some unsatisfied compulsion to be just anyone's mother, especially to no blood of my own, she growled back, evidently willing enough to think about the details long enough to not be very fond of most of them at face value. At least the ones she could come up with. Who would even be remotely worth that to me? she asked, clipped, because she had her disgustingly high standards and a possessive heart at her core that he knew about but chose to forego in favor of his own.. needs.

No matter from where, how could any such litter even measure up to her own to her? Ame had daughters and sons already, striking, beautiful ones. At best, others would only be destined to a life well beneath them, where even cubs that Hydra, Lyra, or even faraway Alya may bear would be more related to her than them. Incensed as she were by the conversation, the dark alpha couldn't begin to imagine ever loving them the same.. not when they weren't.. hers--even if they could be Charon's in part yes, but that wasn't helping her enough at the moment now when she would much rather just throttle him until he dropped this and not deal with any more obnoxious nonsense than what she had already weathered--not nurture his kids he had to have with some other random bitch, just so he could get his rocks off.

Right now, to her, this only sounded like an awfully convenient workaround for him where she still had to be at least miserable enough in dealing with puppies she didn't want or have the courtesy to even birth herself.. but she had to wonder what he might have to say for himself. Who the fuck would he have in mind for that? She hated it on principle, assuming meant someone else's heat (or did he forget about Hydra's already), their pregnancy, then so forth--all draws on their attention and resources that she didn't like because Charon was desperate for more, more, more.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
sturmfahrt - by Charon - April 03, 2019, 09:25 AM
RE: sturmfahrt - by Amekaze - April 03, 2019, 04:20 PM
RE: sturmfahrt - by Charon - April 04, 2019, 02:42 PM
RE: sturmfahrt - by Amekaze - April 04, 2019, 11:12 PM
RE: sturmfahrt - by Charon - April 05, 2019, 08:58 AM
RE: sturmfahrt - by Amekaze - April 06, 2019, 01:48 PM
RE: sturmfahrt - by Charon - April 06, 2019, 02:05 PM
RE: sturmfahrt - by Amekaze - April 08, 2019, 10:54 PM
RE: sturmfahrt - by Charon - April 10, 2019, 05:36 PM