Hushed Willows [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me
super-adorable little shrimp
506 Posts
Ooc — Me
Becoming a fairy tale creature - Night Fury!!!

If Lily thought that going to sleep as a lovely lady and waking up as a stunning man was crazy, then this day had more in store for her. Because across two mountain ranges and a valley a little wolf boy had awoken feeling and looking quite different from, what he had been a day earlier. The only feature that was retained of his old form was the firey-orange colouring of her mother's and the bright green eyes. 

Was he a bird? Was he a plane? Not even a Superman! Something much more amazing, which he realized the moment he went outside and spread his wings. Though the time, when his mom, granny and extended family were going to entertain him with stories about dragons, was a little ahead, he had become one today. He pranced around, hiccuped once, setting a nearby bush on fire by accident and then - as if it was the simplest thing to do in the world, he took off and disappeared in the clouds.

The speed was amazing, the way he could navigate the sky even moreso. The little boy chased the clouds, the birds and then flew as high as he could, until he met the sun eye to eye and above him there was the endless blue of the sky. Feeling a little cold there he descended and rushed forwards, eager to find out, how far his wings would be able to take him.

And this is, how he ended up landing in Elysium, right in front of the whelping den, right at the same moment, when a mother there made a shockind discovery. Elfie did not know any of this, but he knew that he was thirsty and began to sniff for water.
Messages In This Thread
[NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - by Lily - April 12, 2019, 03:12 PM
RE: [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - by Merlin - April 15, 2019, 05:48 AM
RE: [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - by Lily - April 15, 2019, 08:34 PM
RE: [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - by Merlin - April 19, 2019, 05:35 PM
RE: [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - by Lily - April 21, 2019, 08:23 PM
RE: [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - by Merlin - April 22, 2019, 01:20 PM
RE: [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - by Lily - April 24, 2019, 02:43 PM
RE: [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - by Merlin - April 26, 2019, 02:18 PM
RE: [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - by Lily - April 27, 2019, 01:48 AM