Hushed Willows [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me
super-adorable little shrimp
506 Posts
Ooc — Me
There was some solace in the wolf's voice, when he addressed the dragon, whose brain capacity had not quite filled out it's size and strength. He grinned lopsidedly at him, letting his tongue loll out (and since he was lying on his back and his muzzle's proportions had changed as well, he managed to poke himself in the eye with it) and wagged his tail. The appendage caused dirt, stones, trees and everything else nearby rattle, as he did this. 

Understanding that he is allowed to roll over, the boy did so swiftly - wings and all - and was now crouching in front of the wolf, trying to appear as small as possible, while he listened eagerly. His face was smart and happy, though he did not understand a single word. In response he grinned, revealing his toothless gums and wagging his tail again, mowing more grass and bushes in the process. 

Then he heard wailing noises from behind the wolf and, feeling both curious and sympathetic to the bunch, Elfie peered around to see, who was there. Maybe they would be interested in a game? Wouldn't that be fun?
Messages In This Thread
[NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - by Lily - April 12, 2019, 03:12 PM
RE: [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - by Merlin - April 15, 2019, 05:48 AM
RE: [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - by Lily - April 15, 2019, 08:34 PM
RE: [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - by Merlin - April 19, 2019, 05:35 PM
RE: [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - by Lily - April 21, 2019, 08:23 PM
RE: [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - by Merlin - April 22, 2019, 01:20 PM
RE: [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - by Lily - April 24, 2019, 02:43 PM
RE: [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - by Merlin - April 26, 2019, 02:18 PM
RE: [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - by Lily - April 27, 2019, 01:48 AM