Hushed Willows [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me
super-adorable little shrimp
506 Posts
Ooc — Me
When the stern wolf began to talk softly again, Elfie was ready to bounce back to his cheerful self. But he had learned that for some reason the emotional outbursts of his caused discomfort in the other party. Therefore he eased up just a little, but remained lying down with his paws neatly and cat-likely tucked under his body, wings folded and tail wrapped around him.

The meaning was lost to him entirely, but he showed and eager face, giving an impression that he had understood every single thing. "WRoooo," he cooed again, because this had seemed to work the last time. 

Then all of a sudden his gaze shot up and narrowed on something flying high above the trees. A second later he had made that signature fire-shot of the night furie and a well-cooked remnants of a big bird hit the ground next. Forgetting all of his intention to be a good boy, he left his spot and pounced at the fried "chicken". Eating and swallowing it in two takes.
Messages In This Thread
[NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - by Lily - April 12, 2019, 03:12 PM
RE: [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - by Merlin - April 15, 2019, 05:48 AM
RE: [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - by Lily - April 15, 2019, 08:34 PM
RE: [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - by Merlin - April 19, 2019, 05:35 PM
RE: [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - by Lily - April 21, 2019, 08:23 PM
RE: [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - by Merlin - April 22, 2019, 01:20 PM
RE: [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - by Lily - April 24, 2019, 02:43 PM
RE: [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - by Merlin - April 26, 2019, 02:18 PM
RE: [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - by Lily - April 27, 2019, 01:48 AM
RE: [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - by Merlin - May 01, 2019, 02:39 PM