Moonspear Burn it all away
Ghost
"God is every bit as feral as that which he creates."
816 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Warrior
Ecologist
This moment had been on his mind for months, perhaps longer. He had wanted so much out of his life and had acquired exactly what he had set his mind upon—which begged a deeper question: what's next? Revui would have to adapt to his new role swiftly and prove that he was a worthwhile choice. He was adamant about his ability and would not allow himself any leniency, for that was where failure potentially loomed.

Arcturus was elated, as he should be. His surprise was overshadowed by something else which Revui thought to be pride, but there was another emotion there—one he did not have the acuity to discern, and so he would let slide. His first small mistake was to boast to openly to his kin; both brothers were fine examples of Moonspear's blood and pined in equal measure for Hydra's praise, and father's too. It did not occur to Revui to be sympathetic to the brother who had, essentially, been left behind.

How did that come to be? Arcturus asked once he finished fawning over his wonderful brother.

Revui chuffed, rolling his shoulder as if his exploits were not so difficult. Father told me to study with Speedy. After that, I was to find Yami, but he paused, perhaps because mentioning his sister was like jabbing an iron poker in to a fresh wound, perhaps because he did not want to include that his littermate was one such task—to return them to friendship. So, he left that out for the betterment of both of them. And even though she left us, he was proud of me. Knew I was worthy.
Messages In This Thread
Burn it all away - by Revui (Ghost) - May 21, 2019, 10:34 AM
RE: Burn it all away - by Arcturus - May 21, 2019, 03:54 PM
RE: Burn it all away - by Revui (Ghost) - May 21, 2019, 03:58 PM
RE: Burn it all away - by Arcturus - May 21, 2019, 05:45 PM
RE: Burn it all away - by Revui (Ghost) - May 21, 2019, 06:06 PM
RE: Burn it all away - by Arcturus - May 21, 2019, 06:10 PM
RE: Burn it all away - by Revui (Ghost) - May 21, 2019, 06:16 PM
RE: Burn it all away - by Arcturus - May 22, 2019, 10:03 AM
RE: Burn it all away - by Revui (Ghost) - May 22, 2019, 11:31 AM
RE: Burn it all away - by Arcturus - May 23, 2019, 08:07 AM