Moonspear he said, 'my boy you've got to run,'
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Of course, she nodded deeply. To a degree, she hoped she understood what it looked like to him. That is not it, she shook her head. He was plenty good--she cherished him deeply, and appreciated aspects about him that she couldn't find in her other sons. This time, Revui simply bit hardest first, she sighed. He probably would not like to hear it, she guessed, but that was the truth of the matter.

Several of her offspring could have made the claim for their newest second (they were all just as entitled as the others, circumstances depending), but as well as she knew, none others but him had made that interest clear yet. Jarilo might have the skills if he ever focused, Lyra's cunning was not to be ignored, and maybe once Vela could have been in contention for a role with the proper grooming.. just to begin there. Arcturus had been a very diligent son and done nothing to slight her, and as far as she was concerned, not forgotten and not overlooked. But be patient, please. It may pay off greater than you realize, the mother said. Not everything had to be done in a hurry. A lot is going on right now, and do not treat it like some end.. she urged him. This was a new potential rift between the brothers that they did not need right now.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
he said, 'my boy you've got to run,' - by Arcturus - May 21, 2019, 05:57 PM
RE: he said, 'my boy you've got to run,' - by Amekaze - May 22, 2019, 11:37 PM