Whitefish River They Will Remember You
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
"I just sorta,,, bite where I can?"

There it was. Some people don't realize there is a formula to fighting. Maybe that's not the best word for it, but the wolves that know how to strategize and where weak points are will always win against someone just "biting where they can".

That being said, he's not necessarily wrong, it is important to attack where you can if you can. Mm, yes and no. Yes the neck is vulnerable, it will always be an important part that can turn the tides in battle. Some cases it is much harder to get to, like with you or my father. Both have very thick fur around the neck so someone might focus their efforts elsewhere.

The mountain wolf motioned to the bear's face and ears. There are spots that might not seem obvious especially if the intent is to kill, but can hurt or disable another leading to a much weaker opponent and an easier time taking you down. Walking around him she roughly prodded at his hind leg to emphasize her point. It's possible to live with three legs but those who aren't used to it are like a bird with no wings. You're drowned and vulnerable.

Moving back to Evergreen's front she sat and waited to see if he understood everything and absorbed the knowledge before she moved on.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
They Will Remember You - by Ira - June 12, 2019, 01:30 PM
RE: They Will Remember You - by Evergreen - June 18, 2019, 06:51 PM
RE: They Will Remember You - by Ira - June 18, 2019, 07:52 PM
RE: They Will Remember You - by Evergreen - June 18, 2019, 07:59 PM
RE: They Will Remember You - by Ira - June 18, 2019, 09:05 PM
RE: They Will Remember You - by Evergreen - June 22, 2019, 11:44 AM
RE: They Will Remember You - by Ira - June 23, 2019, 01:53 PM
RE: They Will Remember You - by Evergreen - June 29, 2019, 12:24 PM
RE: They Will Remember You - by Ira - June 29, 2019, 02:25 PM
RE: They Will Remember You - by Evergreen - June 29, 2019, 02:45 PM