Whitefish River Give Me A Break!
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Oh! There she was! Rei only ever met her the one time, perhaps seen her around pack lands once or twice while they did their own thing since the meeting - but other than that, this was the first time they were face to face, speaking to one another. It was almost intimidating. She was tall, beautiful, and seemed far more collected than the snowy girl who stood right under her.

Sort of. She paused, taking the time to muster up the courage and words to continue. I know I don't look like much. She started. Her cheery, bubbly self melting away for a moment while she did her best to not only convince Ira of what she was about to say, but for Reiko to believe in herself as well. But with Speedy expecting, I was wondering if you could train me.. in battle. I wish to be more of use than just another medic to the ever growing pack. I'm not big, or strong, but if needed be, I want to be able to protect too - even for a short while.

With that, she felt as if she signed her life away. Desperate to be more than just another face in a crowd, to be more than just one of the many medics. She'd give her life to save another, even to give them a moment to flee - saving lives; that's what a medic is supposed to do, right?

Her once tall, alert ears fell a bit, worried at what the female would say in regards to Reiko's wish. Would she laugh?
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
Give Me A Break! - by Reiko - June 12, 2019, 01:43 PM
RE: Give Me A Break! - by Ira - June 12, 2019, 02:23 PM
RE: Give Me A Break! - by Reiko - June 12, 2019, 04:01 PM
RE: Give Me A Break! - by Ira - June 12, 2019, 04:32 PM
RE: Give Me A Break! - by Reiko - June 12, 2019, 04:51 PM
RE: Give Me A Break! - by Ira - June 12, 2019, 05:12 PM
RE: Give Me A Break! - by Reiko - June 12, 2019, 10:13 PM
RE: Give Me A Break! - by Ira - June 13, 2019, 02:07 AM
RE: Give Me A Break! - by Reiko - June 13, 2019, 12:42 PM
RE: Give Me A Break! - by Ira - June 13, 2019, 01:50 PM
RE: Give Me A Break! - by Reiko - June 13, 2019, 02:50 PM