Nova Peak darkness is a harsh term don't you think?
Ghost
"God is every bit as feral as that which he creates."
816 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Warrior
Ecologist
He couldn't help the ire that rose within him as Yami countered his statement, and bristled further, although he made no move to act upon his aggression. It was difficult for Revui to control his innate rage on a good day, and this was swiftly turning in to a bad series of events that made him think he should go against his own word and leave the girls to their war; no matter how much he adored bloodshed and battle, he wasn't going to take any guff from this nobody his sister had become.

When Yami took a stab at him verbally - mentioning that Charon could've chased him out for his failure - he couldn't help but flash his teeth; but he contained himself, sheathed those weapons behind his scowl, and stared Yami down with those frigid eyes of his. She ranted like a madwoman, as was to be expected, and then Kiwi was defending him - there were words flying every which way and Revui was losing patience. At the first opportunity (whether he ended up talking over one or the other didn't really matter to him) he knew he would only get his point across if he spoke up, even if he hated the sound of his own voice.

Father did not send me. I found a giant bear and chased it from the lowlands, trying to keep the pack protected. I got lost. Kiwi found me, I pledged to fight. She said you needed warriors - I am the best warrior in the valley, at this his posture lifted, and he carried himself like a beta as that was the last rank he held before the events had unfolded. Or I could leave. You can try to fight your battle without me, and you will lose. He flashed a glance at Kiwi then and added, Yami is no warrior, she runs when she sees blood. An apt - but mean - reference to her abandonment of the mountain.
Messages In This Thread
RE: darkness is a harsh term don't you think? - by Revui (Ghost) - June 21, 2019, 10:41 PM