Nova Peak darkness is a harsh term don't you think?
Ghost
"God is every bit as feral as that which he creates."
816 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Warrior
Ecologist
His aggression ebbed; not because of what Kiwi said, nor because he might've decided to relax when confronted by his sister, but because he lost some of his fire. It wasn't worth the effort to be as riled-up as he had become. The boy was proud and self-assured regardless of what these girls said to him, although the tale of Yami fighting a bear sounded like a poor attempt to rival his own doings, earning a snicker. It would've been impressive to watch such a thing occur but there was no way Revui could trust what he was hearing. His sister, who had abandoned the mountain and had struggled to fight back when he had come to claim her, fighting something as formidable as a bear? Right.

I don't care who stays, but if you want to fight for something and help me to build what I intend, great.  If not, stop wasting my time. Kiwi concluded and Revui's gaze briefly matched her own - she looked to him, to Yami, back again, and only when she glanced his way the second time did he allow himself to turn away in deference. She was small but seemed to have the confidence to make up for anything she lacked. For now that was enough to assuage whatever Revui was feeling on the matter - he was still intent to do battle, although his patience wasn't one of his most successful traits.

Without a word he began to stride away from the both of them; his pace was lackluster, suggesting he wasn't about to abandon anyone, least of all the power of his word. He'd pledged to help and so that's what he would do.
Messages In This Thread
RE: darkness is a harsh term don't you think? - by Revui (Ghost) - June 22, 2019, 10:35 PM