Ankyra Sound nobody expects the spanish inquisition
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
Even Vercingetorix went full blinky guy gif at Illidan's outburst, and stared at the man, watching him dress down his sister in some shock. He swallowed, shifting his paws and feeling incredibly grateful that at least someone seemed to recognize that this shit was serious. That maybe, just maybe, Verx was telling the truth. He tried to convey these feelings in spades through his eyes to the newly-crowned alpha, but his eyes grew hot again when Raleska cut in.

When Easthollow comes for revenge, you'll know I was right, he shot back to the girl, tail lashing behind him. I'll be on the front lines, helping to secure the borders. I saw it. I know what happened. She fled and he resisted a jeer, knowing that (even if satisfying) it would be ill-timed, to say the least, and in poor spirit. A child had died, for fuck's sake.

He looked at Illidan, then, face suffused with respect. If you need to question me further, I'll be around, he said hoarsely, nodding. Otherwise, I'm out.

Vercingetorix turned, feeling suddenly exhausted, his muscles quivering from the long and constant run across the valley. He'd flop down in some shade nearby, panting, tiredness tugging at his eyelids and a whole host of emotions--anger, horror, disgust--at his stomach.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
RE: nobody expects the spanish inquisition - by Vercingetorix - July 02, 2019, 06:53 PM