Barrow Fields three(?) children and a (man)baby
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
Oh, here came mama bear, fierce as ever. Verx gave her a grimace, casting his gaze down to Reyes before returning it to Rosalyn's scarred visage. What gave you the idea that I took him with me? he shot back, looking astonished. Little dude followed me; I was far from the territory before he bumped into me, otherwise I would've returned him. I brought him back!

He nudged the boy toward his mother—please, just go to her—and was about to introduce his kids to this new face when the unthinkable (okay, he guessed it was pretty thinkable) occurred.

Aure was back.

She was running, crying, bleeding, and he felt Dragomir press against him at her approach. A hot, surprising flash of anger welled up within him as he fixed his eyes on her, a growl simmering at the base of his throat. Why the fuck did you end up leaving our children with someone they don't even know? he demanded, rising to his full height to dwarf her. He was done fucking around with this. And to go off and what, get your ass kicked again? Fucking hell, Aurëwen!

For now, Rosalyn was the least of his concerns. He needed answers, and he needed them now.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
three(?) children and a (man)baby - by Vercingetorix - July 09, 2019, 02:50 PM
RE: three(?) children and a (man)baby - by Rosalyn - July 09, 2019, 07:04 PM
RE: three(?) children and a (man)baby - by Andraste - July 09, 2019, 09:43 PM
RE: three(?) children and a (man)baby - by Dragomir - July 10, 2019, 08:34 PM
RE: three(?) children and a (man)baby - by Vercingetorix - July 10, 2019, 08:58 PM
RE: three(?) children and a (man)baby - by Rosalyn - July 10, 2019, 11:37 PM
RE: three(?) children and a (man)baby - by Andraste - July 10, 2019, 11:52 PM
RE: three(?) children and a (man)baby - by Rosalyn - August 02, 2019, 08:57 AM