The Sentinels The Seventh Hero Beyond the Engine
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
oh, indra knew all too much about rearing children not her own.

the russet woman's face crumpled, then cleared, then grew troubled again. that blank slate that was her delicate face held all vortex of emotion, and if wraen happened to glance upon her, she would feel keenly the whirlwind of emotions left in indra's stare.

tidying her composure, indra sighed; what was new that was appropriate to share? what even was worth sharing?

she found little in answer, and so instead focused on the life of her friend; a life she could briefly dive into and imagine, and get away from the wretchedness of her own living. "i have a new home also," indra started (the "new friends" was conspicuously absent, for indra had few friends and cared even less to make them). "and children not my own that i tend to. where is it you settled?" her mahogany gaze passed over wraen sympathetically, and added in a soft tone of commiseration: "these children, did they lose their parents?"
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
The Seventh Hero Beyond the Engine - by Wraen - July 18, 2019, 02:46 PM
RE: The Seventh Hero Beyond the Engine - by Indra - August 14, 2019, 08:49 AM
RE: The Seventh Hero Beyond the Engine - by Wraen - August 17, 2019, 01:09 PM
RE: The Seventh Hero Beyond the Engine - by Indra - August 25, 2019, 05:37 PM
RE: The Seventh Hero Beyond the Engine - by Wraen - August 31, 2019, 10:52 AM
RE: The Seventh Hero Beyond the Engine - by Indra - September 01, 2019, 06:40 PM
RE: The Seventh Hero Beyond the Engine - by Wraen - September 11, 2019, 02:32 PM
RE: The Seventh Hero Beyond the Engine - by Indra - September 15, 2019, 02:53 PM
RE: The Seventh Hero Beyond the Engine - by Wraen - September 16, 2019, 01:21 PM
RE: The Seventh Hero Beyond the Engine - by Indra - September 28, 2019, 07:54 PM
RE: The Seventh Hero Beyond the Engine - by Wraen - September 30, 2019, 12:35 PM