The Sentinels The Seventh Hero Beyond the Engine
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
indra's gaze followed wraen's direction, tracing along the distant and mist-studded peak. somewhere far beyond its stern and stony face, resided wraen's home. it seemed an insurmountable and impassible distance -- indra could not help but glance at wraen in surprise, wondering just why she had managed to be so far displaced from her new range.

the question at the tip of her tongue was never uttered, for wraen already had gone onto a different topic: the nature of their pack's dynamic. indra found it rather commendable that a pack could be that thoroughly well knit.. she wondered what it was like, or what it could be like, if she and laurel had ever had the luxury of a deep and inexhaustible supply of caring relatives.

"that is probably really nice for them." indra remarked, no trace of bitterness in her voice. "i'm living in easthollow now. it's actually next-door to where i lived when i first met you, run by my old pack-mate's sister." a tinge of something, maybe coldness, had entered indra's voice -- for she rarely recalled bearclaw valley with any fondness. "why are you so far outland?"
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
The Seventh Hero Beyond the Engine - by Wraen - July 18, 2019, 02:46 PM
RE: The Seventh Hero Beyond the Engine - by Indra - August 14, 2019, 08:49 AM
RE: The Seventh Hero Beyond the Engine - by Wraen - August 17, 2019, 01:09 PM
RE: The Seventh Hero Beyond the Engine - by Indra - August 25, 2019, 05:37 PM
RE: The Seventh Hero Beyond the Engine - by Wraen - August 31, 2019, 10:52 AM
RE: The Seventh Hero Beyond the Engine - by Indra - September 01, 2019, 06:40 PM
RE: The Seventh Hero Beyond the Engine - by Wraen - September 11, 2019, 02:32 PM
RE: The Seventh Hero Beyond the Engine - by Indra - September 15, 2019, 02:53 PM
RE: The Seventh Hero Beyond the Engine - by Wraen - September 16, 2019, 01:21 PM
RE: The Seventh Hero Beyond the Engine - by Indra - September 28, 2019, 07:54 PM
RE: The Seventh Hero Beyond the Engine - by Wraen - September 30, 2019, 12:35 PM