The Sentinels The Seventh Hero Beyond the Engine
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
taking a holiday, wraen put it. indra observed to herself this seemed a strange destination -- perhaps indra would have been happier if she too, put a foot outside of her home more often.. but indra was a homebody, through and through. the cloth she had been cut from had been damaged too often by those with irreconcilable urges to wander.. and never, in indra's heart, would she willingly take time from what remained of her family.

she winced now to realize, she was away right now.. but she was searching for merrick, and had a reason, right? jolted from her thoughts by wraen's inquiry, indra set her somber gaze upon the female and offered a passive smile: "yes, i am awfully far. i am looking for my son, merrick. he is about my height, darkish black, with a stripe of auburn (my color) along his back. you have not seen him in your travels, have you? i just wished to see he was well.." indra missed merrick terribly, and a sense of guilt stung her heart as she thought of both merrick and nunataq, now gone from her life of their own choosing (she was not too proud to observe the hand she had played in their departures, what with going off and leaving them just as her mother had done..).

the hole they left hounded her terribly.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
The Seventh Hero Beyond the Engine - by Wraen - July 18, 2019, 02:46 PM
RE: The Seventh Hero Beyond the Engine - by Indra - August 14, 2019, 08:49 AM
RE: The Seventh Hero Beyond the Engine - by Wraen - August 17, 2019, 01:09 PM
RE: The Seventh Hero Beyond the Engine - by Indra - August 25, 2019, 05:37 PM
RE: The Seventh Hero Beyond the Engine - by Wraen - August 31, 2019, 10:52 AM
RE: The Seventh Hero Beyond the Engine - by Indra - September 01, 2019, 06:40 PM
RE: The Seventh Hero Beyond the Engine - by Wraen - September 11, 2019, 02:32 PM
RE: The Seventh Hero Beyond the Engine - by Indra - September 15, 2019, 02:53 PM
RE: The Seventh Hero Beyond the Engine - by Wraen - September 16, 2019, 01:21 PM
RE: The Seventh Hero Beyond the Engine - by Indra - September 28, 2019, 07:54 PM
RE: The Seventh Hero Beyond the Engine - by Wraen - September 30, 2019, 12:35 PM