Wild Berry Meadow I didn’t see you there
54 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Private 
Prey seemed to be in small amount lately and the female was thankful when she was able to catch something even if it was small like a hare or mouse. She was a small wolf so it'd hold her over for a bit. Anything was a blessing to her. She had been constantly on the move, keeping in the open and staying away from trees and mountain ranges.
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
She had been here before, months ago - but with the shaking of the earth, the wrath of mother nature herself had shifted the scenery along with the seasons and the young woman in white could not tell any land was familiar to her or not. The fear had faded, now the woman was just desperate to survive. She ate anything that came her way, carion, small prey, rotten fish or meat - even any late berries she found that were still edibles, this time of the year apples were still edible and she had her fill on those for a while. 

The sight of another in the field with her caused her feet to stop. Eyes watching the stranger with caution as deep within her she wanted to greet the young lady and approach... but in recent events, she was apprehensive about strangers. Unsure of her trust and weary of their intentions.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

54 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She was so deep in her own thoughts that the female hadn't even noticed the others presence. She sniffed the air only slightly and turned her head into the others direction. "Hi." She called out gently and made her way over. Her body relaxed even though she could see the females hesitations so she stood a bit back so she wouldn't spook the other one.
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
The new face approached - friendly, but one couldn't be too certain anymore with strangers and their intentions. Despite the friendly approach, Reiko still made more distance between them as the younger female stopped a respectable distance. More, she needed more. More space, more distance between them to give her a head start to run if necessary. She took a couple of steps back, keeping an ever-watchful eye on the new face. Hello. She said softly in return, voice harsh in healing as her vocals continued to strain.

What do you want? Her words lacked the harshness that one would suspect with such a sentence. It was soft, weary, but no malice in the new companion she found herself with. Normally she would say "how can I help you?" or something along those lines... but truth be told, she had no desire to help anyone as much as she did once before.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

54 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
It seemed the other was more hesitant than she had originally thought and the female relaxed her posture a little bit more hoping to ease the others thoughts. Though when she took a few steps back Sativa was a bit curious as to why but never voiced it.

When she spoke it had a soreness to it and her words made the female slick her ears back a little. "I didn't mean to upset you, I haven't seen another in a bit."
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Softly she shook her head as if trying to deny that she was upset, or afraid. Cautious. Was her attempt to try and correct the stranger for her behavior. She wasn't afraid, she wasn't weak, she was weary. Why do you approach? What do you need?
Healing (2/6)

54 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She asked a few questions and it made sense. "You looked lonely so I came to say hi." It sounded childish but Sativa couldn't figure out how else to put it. "I like helping people." She said simply. "I'm Sativa and you are?"
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
As Sativa continued, the snowy damsel could only see who she once was reflected in the younger female. A helpful soul who approached at the drop of a hat, to help a stranger despite all odds. Unafraid and only full of hope. The world is a cruel place for wolves like you and I. I'm Reiko. Not everyone was worth saving, she was taught. Not everyone was worth to give your all, to place your trust into. There were souls out there who wanted to strip you of life itself or use your predicament to their gain. This girl, would she learn the same way as Reiko did?
Healing (2/6)

54 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
It seems that she finally got the other females name and it was a unique one, much like hers. What was said however made her curious but once again the female thought it best not to pry.

She looked as though she hadn't ate in a while and her nature kicked in. "Are you hungry?" She said nudging the field mouse that she caught earlier closer to the female.
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
No. Shaking her head, despite the obvious, she ignored the prying hunger and moved on. She would not trouble anyone else. She didn't need anyone else to go out of their way for her - for her to owe them too. If you are hungry, I can help you find something.
Healing (2/6)

54 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The female was stubborn and normally that would of frustrated someone else but Sativa was above that and just gave a smile to her. She had walls built up from what she could see and she was determined to break them but slowly. "It's really no bother, I've been chewing on traveler leaves to curb hunger lately, probably not good but I'm okay as of now."
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
If you keep moving, there are plenty of rodents to curb your hunger until larger prey comes back. Subterraneans who are hiding from the calamity underground. Though there weren't many, some perished from collapsed dens - but there were still enough to keep one going until nature found its new balance. There aren't many in one place, but keep traveling and there are some to keep you from starvation. I can show you.
Healing (2/6)

54 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The female started talking about more rodents in another area and her interest was piqued. "I hope game comes back, I noticed many are a bit agitated due to hunger." She did her best to steer clear. When she said she'd show her; Sativa smiled. "I'd like that."
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
We can do a new, more up to date thread if you want!!

That is normal - hunger will bring out your true nature. For most, it is cruel. Agitated was a kind way to put it. Some were downright frightful, desperate, and monstrous in their lust for food. I'm Reiko Izuka, come, I will teach you how to survive in a famine. With an introduction out of the way, she began to walk again. This time, she kept her senses on top alert, to try and find any signs of where there may be some small prey hidden.

She would teach how to bait rodents from their den, either solo or with a teammate. Reiko herself would chew on the bark of whatever Sativa had said, to stave off the feeling of hunger - it would be useful to keep a steady head after all. Together, she was certain they would do well.
Healing (2/6)