Blacktail Deer Plateau I am no upstart demon, scrabbling in the dirt of the soul.
Ghost
backwater peon
627 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Nieve was more level-headed than he was; maybe as a by-product of having Erzulie as a mother. She had a plan in mind that Reyes listened to eagerly, although he was still nervous that they might fail, or that something might go wrong if they even attempt to do the adult thing and search for their sibling - he wanted to find them of course, all of them. To keep the family whole. He was impatient to get started even with his apprehension and was on his feet, roaming away from where he had been sequestered beside his sister, and paused only for a moment to await his sister's nimble accompaniment.

Okay, lets go. We can go to the forest - maybe we can find food there too? Do you think mom would go back to the beach? It was crazy when we left, I really... I'm scared that something could've happened. She's bigger and stronger than us, but that ocean was insane. He was rambling; his nerves manifesting as thoughtlessness and nearly manic conversation as he started to stride along the ridge.