Neverwinter Forest Are you tired of unexpected guests in your villa of villainy?
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Also random note, lolerskates, Tzila showed up in Elysium the day Mal bailed on that place.

Good, Stickhead knew that she was trying to mess up the whole thing.  Seemed like maybe she had a few brains somewhere or other too, as she shut up at that point. And she might not get the rise she wanted because Mal, a guy with screwed up social skills, wasn't too bothered by what he translated as her version of a pout in stare form.  The hilarious thing was of course that Mal saw her as obviously immature (pot, kettle), so mentally ignoring her and just dealing with Stickhead was fine in his book.  And since nobody went out of their way to push buttons, he was fractionally less frowny than before.  He really just wanted this over with, them off his doorstep, and then he could go do a few chores that popped to mind.

Honestly, this really shouldn't take 20 Questions, when 18 of those questions were the same question just not getting a real answer.  Mal wasn't stepping into any agreements without knowing what shackles they'd put on him.  That's how things worked as far as he knew, someone would go, make you some awesome promise, then it'd turn out they wanted your kidney, firstborn, and a bunch of straw turned into gold.  And if you didn't give them what they wanted, you'd die.  Still haven't haven't answered my question, because I see more ways how this would cost you than benefit you.  Especially if you're not the boss.  What is it you want for all these promises? I'm pretty sure we're far enough away from wherever you're from that bringing over a deer leg in trade or something makes about as much sense as-- as tempting as it was to say 'the sticks on your head,' he'd already been trying to think of some other thing that wouldn't be too revealing, -- as... I don't know, an actual pack inviting anyone and everyone into their territory in for a party. Elysium.  That place still didn't make sense to him. Never would.  He'd celebrate it being gone but nobody had come back to inform him yet.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Are you tired of unexpected guests in your villa of villainy? - by Mal - October 17, 2019, 09:41 PM