Phantom Hollow It's been a little cold and not outside
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Hey, if she asked, he'd happily badmouth Elysium, it was a hobby at least.  Someone some day needed to tell him that they were gone, but at least for now he was sure they were lurking there waiting for him to wander too close.  That and he was back to waffling on whether Okeanos (and maybe Ibis and friend) would ever come back.  Maybe they were dead.  Mal nodded, It should be possible for things to actually get better. I just don't know how to get there yet.  But yeah.  I'll take tolerable and alive for now if that's the best I can get.  How much of his ongoing misery was his own fault? How much was luck?  What did he really want?

How did he describe the forest?  It was just someplace that he thought was good and so far the place itself hadn't proven him wrong -- it was other breathing creatures that caused the most trouble.  It's nice and quiet.  Lots of pine trees -- they keep it warmer there now, which is weird, but I guess the fact they catch what snow's happened so far helps.  Used to be a bunch of deer but they ran off.  Hopefully they'll come back when things settle down.   People didn't seem to come by too often until just recently -- I think if things go back to normal, we won't have to hunt outside the territory much at all. I mean.. Right now I've got a whole forest, and with not a ton of people around it hasn't been awful even if things are hiding or gone. Shrug.  It was one of the good things about it not being a full pack, probably.  I think it's a pretty good place like.. based on what's around it too.  A bunch of places that aren't super great for hunting and walking easy, so that's probably why people didn't bug me too much until they had to.  Only problem is the farther neighbors, but I've said that already.  And that was definitely a tangent that he would rant about if he didn't catch himself.
Messages In This Thread
It's been a little cold and not outside - by Simmik - October 21, 2019, 09:24 PM
RE: It's been a little cold and not outside - by Mal - October 22, 2019, 04:17 AM
RE: It's been a little cold and not outside - by Simmik - October 22, 2019, 03:39 PM
RE: It's been a little cold and not outside - by Mal - October 22, 2019, 10:38 PM
RE: It's been a little cold and not outside - by Simmik - October 23, 2019, 12:31 PM
RE: It's been a little cold and not outside - by Mal - October 23, 2019, 10:15 PM
RE: It's been a little cold and not outside - by Simmik - October 24, 2019, 02:45 PM
RE: It's been a little cold and not outside - by Mal - October 25, 2019, 01:23 AM
RE: It's been a little cold and not outside - by Simmik - October 25, 2019, 05:32 PM
RE: It's been a little cold and not outside - by Mal - October 25, 2019, 10:42 PM
RE: It's been a little cold and not outside - by Simmik - October 29, 2019, 12:55 AM
RE: It's been a little cold and not outside - by Mal - October 29, 2019, 02:48 AM
RE: It's been a little cold and not outside - by Simmik - October 30, 2019, 01:08 AM
RE: It's been a little cold and not outside - by Mal - October 30, 2019, 11:40 PM
RE: It's been a little cold and not outside - by Simmik - October 31, 2019, 01:49 PM
RE: It's been a little cold and not outside - by Mal - November 03, 2019, 02:15 AM
RE: It's been a little cold and not outside - by Simmik - November 05, 2019, 12:52 AM
RE: It's been a little cold and not outside - by Mal - November 07, 2019, 10:50 PM