Moonspear even would i know in my lifetime i will be
453 Posts
Ooc —
Dragomir was struggling up a steep, rocky portion of the mountain when Arcturus' howl caught his attention. One ear swivelled in the direction of the Beta and as if on cue, his stomach loosed a terrible growl. He knew it was stupid to waste his energy climbing as high up the mountain as he could each and every day, but to him, the benefits outweighed the foolishness of burning through his reserves. He was thin and hungry, his face gaunt, but his legs were starting to cord with muscle and he felt stronger than he ever had.

The limp was still prevalent, he was still haunted by nightmares of his father and the tormenters in the cave, and he hadn't seen Isi in a while, but that was all beside the mark. Progress was progress, however limned in darkness the rest of his life remained.

Dragomir swung his trajectory and limped downhill until he spotted Arcturus' dark form winding along the mountainside. Once found, he made a beeline for the Beta, cocking his ears curiously forward as he approached and asking, you needed me?
Messages In This Thread
even would i know in my lifetime i will be - by Arcturus - October 22, 2019, 05:37 PM
RE: even would i know in my lifetime i will be - by Dragomir - October 28, 2019, 10:36 AM
RE: even would i know in my lifetime i will be - by Arcturus - November 06, 2019, 08:52 AM
RE: even would i know in my lifetime i will be - by Dragomir - November 09, 2019, 09:53 AM
RE: even would i know in my lifetime i will be - by Arcturus - November 09, 2019, 10:59 AM
RE: even would i know in my lifetime i will be - by Dragomir - November 19, 2019, 10:00 AM
RE: even would i know in my lifetime i will be - by Arcturus - December 02, 2019, 11:57 AM
RE: even would i know in my lifetime i will be - by Dragomir - December 03, 2019, 11:02 PM
RE: even would i know in my lifetime i will be - by Arcturus - December 07, 2019, 11:13 AM
RE: even would i know in my lifetime i will be - by Dragomir - December 13, 2019, 12:50 PM
RE: even would i know in my lifetime i will be - by Arcturus - December 21, 2019, 02:24 PM
RE: even would i know in my lifetime i will be - by Dragomir - December 23, 2019, 11:54 AM
RE: even would i know in my lifetime i will be - by Arcturus - December 31, 2019, 10:30 AM