Moonspear even would i know in my lifetime i will be
453 Posts
Ooc —
At last, Arcturus called off the lesson. Although he knew he needed time to cool off and process everything the Beta showed him, he'd wanted to figure it out and impress Arcturus. Instead, all he did was emphasize his inexperience. Nothing was learned or gained in a single day, but that didn't stop the boy from wishing he could end on a better note than this. His heart sank with disappointment.

He listened carefully to everything that was said next, filing it all away for later consideration. While Dragomir could exhibit a lot of patience in the right circumstance, his life hadn't set him up to have much of a sense of humour. His father was always able to find a joke in everything, but Dragomir wasn't the wisecracker that Vercingetorix had been. Instead, he'd experienced more than his fair share of tragedy and frustration, which was likely to blame for his fuse running short these days. Learning to find humour in his failures was going to be the hard part, he knew.

Drago was relieved, at least, that Arcturus thought he was learning something even if he hadn't succeeded. Right now it did little to cut through the gloom of failing so miserably, but given time, he would realize the Beta was right. Every failure was a lesson. I'll do my best, he promised, ignoring his doubts that his best would ever really be good enough.
Messages In This Thread
even would i know in my lifetime i will be - by Arcturus - October 22, 2019, 05:37 PM
RE: even would i know in my lifetime i will be - by Arcturus - November 06, 2019, 08:52 AM
RE: even would i know in my lifetime i will be - by Dragomir - November 09, 2019, 09:53 AM
RE: even would i know in my lifetime i will be - by Arcturus - November 09, 2019, 10:59 AM
RE: even would i know in my lifetime i will be - by Dragomir - November 19, 2019, 10:00 AM
RE: even would i know in my lifetime i will be - by Arcturus - December 02, 2019, 11:57 AM
RE: even would i know in my lifetime i will be - by Dragomir - December 03, 2019, 11:02 PM
RE: even would i know in my lifetime i will be - by Arcturus - December 07, 2019, 11:13 AM
RE: even would i know in my lifetime i will be - by Dragomir - December 13, 2019, 12:50 PM
RE: even would i know in my lifetime i will be - by Arcturus - December 21, 2019, 02:24 PM
RE: even would i know in my lifetime i will be - by Dragomir - December 23, 2019, 11:54 AM
RE: even would i know in my lifetime i will be - by Arcturus - December 31, 2019, 10:30 AM
RE: even would i know in my lifetime i will be - by Dragomir - January 11, 2020, 09:54 AM