Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
995 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Fiery colored eyes squinted, trying to focus as he blinked away the morning grogginess.  How long he had been knocked out, laying there along the rock face he was not certain but a new day had been born and he was yet still alive. As he scanned, the lands around him were green and vibrant, patches of forestry and open flats alike. It seemed the whole expanse of the Vale was surrounded by mountains like a protective shield. Olo remembered now flocking to the caves in order to hide away from the falling destruction around him the night previously. The rock face was where he had taken shelter before when the sea ran wild by the ocean side. 

Soon, Aiolos would take to the scent of another, a wolf as himself. He moved a bit forward slowly until in the distance he spotted the other wold coming into his direction. A young male, still growing in his awkward yearling state and with a coat malted in monochrome color. A far cry opposite of Olo's more saturated mixture. When he was close enough, he spoke to him with questioning concern. Aiolos shifted, falling to a sit before the younger wolf and looked over his cut up forelegs. 

I... He nearly stammered. I don't know. His mug tightened to a frown. It was obvious the wounds were only superficial and the concern was not the flesh wounds but his mental state all together. The quakes had not only shook the lands but those who resided within it. 

I'm afraid I'm lost. It had been an eager drive which had fueled the mission group before yet now on his own his needs had turned to desperation, worry and yearning. Not a moment in his life had he been out of the watchful eye of Pack. Never before had he felt so alone, so lost. Who would hunt with him and watch his back? (Everyone knows life as a rogue is dangerous,  especially in this broken land) Would he ever find his group again? Was he as lost as @Minerva now?
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
Sleep off the destruction - by Aiolos - October 28, 2019, 03:22 PM
RE: Sleep off the destruction - by Dagwood - October 29, 2019, 08:38 AM
RE: Sleep off the destruction - by Aiolos - October 29, 2019, 09:51 AM
RE: Sleep off the destruction - by Andraste - October 31, 2019, 04:38 PM
RE: Sleep off the destruction - by Dagwood - October 31, 2019, 05:17 PM
RE: Sleep off the destruction - by Aiolos - November 04, 2019, 02:43 PM
RE: Sleep off the destruction - by Andraste - November 04, 2019, 06:34 PM
RE: Sleep off the destruction - by Dagwood - November 05, 2019, 09:52 PM
RE: Sleep off the destruction - by Aiolos - November 06, 2019, 12:12 PM
RE: Sleep off the destruction - by Andraste - November 06, 2019, 03:15 PM