Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
996 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Oh yes, of course. He spoke in agreement to the large grayscale woman. There was always areas of difference which he had experienced. The island females were much stronger, dominant and sharp then that of his birth home and Ovid had been far more caring and compassionate to him then his grandfather could have ever been in a lifetime. His jaw tightened at the thought of loosing him and yet knew the man would want him to keep it together. 

Gracious took to looking over the area of their home, the rains still proceeded and yet were a delicate fall, calming even if chilly in the cold weather. He watched her only, curiously. She spoke of believing that any wolf could do anything, or be anything, if he they tried, if their pack life let them try. Then she asked if she thought he would ever attempt leadership if given the chance. Never before had he thought it to be an option in his life. In one pack he had been a basterd and in another simply a male. But as she said, he could carve his own path, couldnt he? 

I couldnt imagine that... He spoke honestly with a small chuckle. I imagine, if a lady so chose me to rule at her side, I would gladly do so. Though I can honestly say she would be the real one running the show and I'd be there to back her every move. Olo didnt think he would be fit as the face of the pack - playing politics, making the hard choices, guiding and giving pack moral and wisdom. But he could enforce the rules, build the pack, strengthen it. He knew these things. 

Have you ever thought to? You seem like you'd do a good job of it.... He spoke, offering a sheepish smile. She seemed wise after all, a good lessoner, considerate and open to the difference in other cultures from foreign travelers.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
Forever Waiting for a Sign - by Gracious - November 17, 2019, 01:14 PM
RE: Forever Waiting for a Sign - by Aiolos - November 19, 2019, 02:18 PM
RE: Forever Waiting for a Sign - by Gracious - November 19, 2019, 06:56 PM
RE: Forever Waiting for a Sign - by Aiolos - November 21, 2019, 05:42 PM
RE: Forever Waiting for a Sign - by Gracious - November 22, 2019, 11:45 PM
RE: Forever Waiting for a Sign - by Aiolos - November 26, 2019, 12:57 PM
RE: Forever Waiting for a Sign - by Gracious - November 30, 2019, 01:05 AM
RE: Forever Waiting for a Sign - by Aiolos - December 06, 2019, 03:18 PM
RE: Forever Waiting for a Sign - by Gracious - December 15, 2019, 02:24 AM
RE: Forever Waiting for a Sign - by Aiolos - December 18, 2019, 04:48 PM