Haunted Wood Way down low where the light is gone.
Ghost
"God is every bit as feral as that which he creates."
816 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Warrior
Ecologist
He'd barely turned from the pit's edge when a voice burst from the other side. This made him stop, turn, and with a glance Revui spotted the smaller wolf. It took a few seconds for her actual words to register in his head, then a few more for him to formulate a response. He was thinking about how viable it would be to start at the bottom of the totem pole; she was young, small, weak by comparison to himself, and would be an easy kill. However, she had not tormented him in the pit—not like the others. It would be more suitable to start at the top of the proverbial food chain and find the biggest threat, the man who had put him in the pit in the first place, and Black Hat was not here.

What will he do? I am a soldier, he states grimly, I will fight. And kill any who rise up against his nigh-infernal sense of righteousness and rage. The boy stared at her across the expanse of the pit and his confidence was unwavering, he was beyond confident. Such arrogance may result in weakness, but it was one insignificant crack in his armour.

The woods have always been filled with these soft doe-eyed things;
with hearts beating for the arrow, the bullet, the lance.

I have always been the huntsman.  ⤑

Messages In This Thread
Way down low where the light is gone. - by Revui (Ghost) - November 27, 2019, 05:59 PM
RE: Way down low where the light is gone. - by Hela - November 28, 2019, 05:14 AM
RE: Way down low where the light is gone. - by Revui (Ghost) - November 28, 2019, 01:22 PM
RE: Way down low where the light is gone. - by Hela - November 29, 2019, 04:38 PM
RE: Way down low where the light is gone. - by Revui (Ghost) - November 29, 2019, 10:03 PM
RE: Way down low where the light is gone. - by Hela - December 07, 2019, 02:48 PM