Hoshor Plains Not ready for this winter
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Akida acted as a light of hope, the potential of things getting better was becoming more and more likely. Even some prey had started to return to the area, although it was still scarce. All they had to do was make it to spring... Admittedly, she missed the forest of their first location. Patrolling had been so much more interesting then when you actually had to look at your surroundings. Now with the snow and fields, Kaistleoki just felt barren.

Ira had forgotten how open she felt in Easthollow, let alone how long it took her to adjust to the rolling fields with bison, but they had survived so they shall too. I appreciate it Akida. If you can provide some food for Speedy, she surely needs it most right now. The healer had done so much for her and Evergreen and on top of that, she still had her kids, sacrificing her meals for their sake. If anyone deserved it, it was Speedy. I know the way to Easthollow well, I spent a long time there. They were in an alliance with Elysium, it's possible your family did retreat to a near by pack.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
Not ready for this winter - by Akida - December 17, 2019, 09:56 PM
RE: Not ready for this winter - by Ira - December 23, 2019, 02:01 AM
RE: Not ready for this winter - by Akida - December 27, 2019, 07:18 PM
RE: Not ready for this winter - by Ira - December 27, 2019, 10:00 PM
RE: Not ready for this winter - by Akida - January 03, 2020, 11:20 PM
RE: Not ready for this winter - by Ira - January 04, 2020, 02:00 PM
RE: Not ready for this winter - by Akida - January 04, 2020, 02:32 PM
RE: Not ready for this winter - by Ira - January 04, 2020, 02:57 PM
RE: Not ready for this winter - by Akida - January 10, 2020, 10:40 PM
RE: Not ready for this winter - by Ira - January 13, 2020, 03:24 PM