Moonspear i am too young to have these scars
453 Posts
Ooc —
From his place at the rendezvous, Dragomir rose when Hydra beckoned. Though he would reach his ninth month in a week's time, some of Hydra's cubs had come to stand taller with their growth spurts. This did nothing to diminish his presence among them; he was an impressive figure in his own right, sculpted well by the mountain slopes and the exercises he continued with even now. He'd been to the borders multiple times but never for a visit from another pack, and he was eager to absorb this lesson just as he had been for every other one. When the queen set off, he was hot on her heels.

Only when he was close enough to see the visitors fully did his heart constrict. He mistook Praimfaya's silver fur for Isi's and his pace grew frantic and swift, bringing him unbecomingly up to Hydra's rear, but before he was close enough to make a complete fool of himself, he drew up short. Disappointment slugged him like a sledgehammer in the chest. Isi didn't have dark markings under her eyes like that, and this wolf lacked her fangs. Only then did Dragomir allow his eyes to wander to her companions, and only then did he recognize Dacio as well.

Flagging his tail over his hindquarters and arranging his face into his best impression of Hydra's impassive expression, Dragomir approached, but left space between Moonspear's Alpha and himself. Back-up, as it were. His eyes went to Dacio first, him being the only wolf Dragomir knew among the party. Opalia he didn't know at all, and Praimfaya he failed to recognize from the newborn she'd been when he last saw her. Her scent, he remembered, but could not place a memory to it.

He said nothing, but stood at the ready in the event this wasn't the pleasant meeting Hydra assumed it would be.

I'm skippable/powerplayable for the entire thread, just wanted to join in because of his tenuous connection with them. I'll prioritize replying to it if needed, just tag me if that's the case!
Messages In This Thread
i am too young to have these scars - by RIP Praimfaya - December 21, 2019, 05:21 AM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Opalia - December 22, 2019, 02:45 AM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Dacio - December 26, 2019, 04:52 PM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Hydra - December 26, 2019, 06:35 PM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Dragomir - December 26, 2019, 06:46 PM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by RIP Praimfaya - December 28, 2019, 06:09 AM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Opalia - December 29, 2019, 01:08 AM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Dacio - December 29, 2019, 01:02 PM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Hydra - December 30, 2019, 12:49 PM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Dragomir - December 30, 2019, 07:56 PM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by RIP Praimfaya - January 01, 2020, 08:26 AM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Opalia - January 02, 2020, 12:34 AM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Hydra - January 14, 2020, 11:06 AM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Dragomir - January 21, 2020, 11:45 AM