Arrow Lake ultra unlucky
22 Posts
Ooc — mista
Private 
For @Elfie. Dated around 23rd, if that’s alright :)

Worry flickers in the back of Eligius’ mind—@Castor is far from out of the woods yet. Now that he’s taken it upon himself to care for the beige boy, he needs to find more food.
From the lair, he sets off, trailing further into the Mountains this time instead of descending the slopes to Swiftcurrent. It is new, uncharted territory for the yearling. Yet it gives him hope that he may find something.
Empyrean — One month @ Feb 15
super-adorable little shrimp
506 Posts
Ooc — Me
Elfie had been home-bound for two days, because his headaches had returned and no amount of willow-bark had helped him to deal with them. Quite the contrary, it made him so nauseous that he no longer wished to eat.

On the third day, however, he awoke with a sense of a relief. The pain had gone and now he had to get rid of the stale taste of the bark out of his mouth. So with no Maegi in sight, off he went to find some pika and satiate his hunger. 

But before he spotted the feisty little lagomorphs in the vicinity of the lake, he caught sight of a blonde stranger moving away. He seemed vaguely familiar, though Elfie had no idea from where and when. The best mode of action seemed catching up and asking. What he did. "Hey!" he called out to the stranger. "Wait! Who are you?" he asked, his expression friendly and curious.
22 Posts
Ooc — mista
It’s difficult to avoid humming along to the tune in his head, so often he enjoys the action simply to soothe his nerves. He’s got to be quiet though, if he’s expecting to find anything to bring back.
But it isn’t prey that he ends up finding—or rather, finding him,
Eligius turns to the sound of the stranger’s voice, halting in his movement as the boy comes to catch up as if they’re good pals. Is… Did he forget about someone? Is he in Empyrean?
Eli gives a sheepish grin, tilting his head and replying back with a Hey! back.
It is only a moment later that the wolf solves the riddle; nope, stranger. A friendly one though. Me? I’m Eligius Castell. What’s up?
506 Posts
Ooc — Me
The stranger turned and Elfie's face fell. This was not the person he thought he remembered. He had never seen the guy's face before in his life. But the nervousity of having approached a stranger so boldly was nipped at the bud, when the other met him with friendliness. 

"I am Elfie..." he paused, expecting there to be more to his name, but his mind did not come up with anything. "I live in Diaspora. What are you doing here?" it was not a demanding question, rather one of innocent curiousity.
22 Posts
Ooc — mista
Elfie, nice name. He likes the sound of it on his ears, and he wants to roll it off his tongue to test it. Another time.
Diaspora? Eligius repeats with the tilt of his head. Where’s that? Somewhere close likely, if he’s got to guess, but the golden boy had yet to run into any other packs except Empyrean until now. Oh uhm, right. I was here to… hunt. How about you?
506 Posts
Ooc — Me
"In the mountains, you would not be able to find it easily," Elfie explained, though he realized that, if this blonde-guy decide to follow his tracks, then Diaspora's whereabouts would not longer be a secret.

"Hunt! That's awesome," his face lit up in pleasant anticipation. "What are you planning to hunt?"
22 Posts
Ooc — mista
Hmmm, he hums in answer with a grin. Although he asks, he isn’t one to encroach on someone’s privacy, let alone a pack. Eligius is aware of how territorial other wolves can be.
Plus, the hunt is still on his mind. He has to feet another mouth. He isn’t gonna let either of them be deadweight on Empyrean’s shoulders.
Oh! I’m not sure… I was gonna see what’s out here, he says, glancing off to the side and back. Do you want to… join me?
506 Posts
Ooc — Me
Though Elfie was curious about the stranger, the invitation to join the guy to explore something further off did not sound that tempting. It was not very likely that the stranger had ill intents regarding the scrawny teenager, but it still paid off to be careful.

"Nah, not really," he shook his head. "Though - thanks for inviting. I will head home soon. Maegi will worry, if I do not," Elfie replied.
22 Posts
Ooc — mista
Admittedly a bit disappointed, but understanding, Eligius gives a nod of his head; Oh, yeah, no problem! Don’t wanna worry anyone. The golden boy is almost envious, but fortunately he, too, has a group that he doesn’t wish to disappoint now.
Well, uhm, I’m gonna… go get to that. Safe travels! With that, he shifts to return back to the trail he’d captured before the interruption.