Northstar Vale i don’t understand us, you should find your way home
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
the other courtfallian halts in their tracks, spinning 'round to face the tundrian; though a small near inaudible chuckle slips from betwixt melkor's lips as the other's gaze appears to flit all around before finally settling upon him. not realizing he was standing so wholly in shadows and takes a few steps closer; inadvertently only strengthening the scent of heat coiling off of the woman and by extension the unfamiliar and unmistakable ( for of course, he would know ) musk of man and seed.

been enjoying yourself, hm? though more of a statement and much less of an actual question. it prickles uncertainty in him. would the stranger she coupled with come showing up at courtfall's borders? it's not safe to be wandering outside of the vale while in your heat. he was far too old to speak of it with giggles, secrecy and hesitancy. if the coupling took it meant another, a too young to fend for itself mouth to feed. though not as a leader but as a warrior and defender of the borders he disapproves.

you should tell andraste of your coupling. there was further no sense of beating around the bush. tell her or i will, lingers unspoken in the air between them.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i don’t understand us, you should find your way home - by RIP Wintersbane - January 04, 2020, 03:01 PM