Northstar Vale & i’m cursing the years when my ears were untrained in her name
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
Read Only 
She had pranced from her realm with some frivolous filly's flirtations  —  and it now would be four days  (four!)  since she had been in the company of her own Courtiers. Such an anxious awaying as hers had not been meant to have been so extended; however, tidings of import had arisen that truly seemed to mean more than to express the firsts of her ventures. What grumbled within her belly was neither guilt, nor fear, she thinks. It was moreso the bearing of a new wife's indulgence having gone astray, who bit her lips out of what misgivings there might be.

So, as compensation for all of this  (and, perhaps, to appeal to the better nature of @Melkor),  she toted between jaws the broke-winged necks of two plump quails. The hunt had been a little voyage in its own right, but a welcome reprieve as well from the endeavors that had taken such hold of Sunbeam as to root out those who sought to settle there. She had remained there that night, and the unanticipated following day  –  would not ever find rueful the rushing to a comrade's aid, and yet ...

She only prayed that Bhediya's faithfuls had found a more amiable dwelling in both hearth and mind. 

Still: the fée wreathed through the winterbit montane paths, shrugging the mantle of Undómiel back to shoulders a smidgen hunched; all feather-mouthed and some manner of shying.