Moonspear i’m through with bibles, and i’m through with food
453 Posts
Ooc —
Oh, Dragomir said, struggling to hide the huge grin tugging at the corners of his lips. To be congratulated! It was a wonderful feeling. Thank you! His opinion was that he still had so much work to do to be worthy of the pack's upper echelon, but he was prepared to do it. His mettle was rough around the edges and plagued with self doubt, but at his core, Dragomir was resilient and would one day grow out of all that.

Surprised eyes flew to the Beta's face when Arcturus mentioned a hunt, a proper one. Are you sure? he asked. When he was very, very little he had watched Diaspora hunt from afar, but since then he hadn't had the opportunity to be part of any large scale hunts. He was okay at catching small prey but much better at tracking it. Hunting something for real, running with a comrade...

Well, it frightened him a little bit. We really don't have much practice, he pointed out, and that was even if Isilmë joined them.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i’m through with bibles, and i’m through with food - by Dragomir - January 31, 2020, 08:28 PM