Hoshor Plains and i'll spin for you like your favorite records used to
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Winterbourne is quick to assure her that the company is enough, although she doesn't consider herself the best company either. Most find her too intimidating or she just has no interest in the small chit chat of idling by. Perhaps he didn't need to talk with her to be a good company.

The man seemed interested in the ways Easthollow hunted bison. Perhaps he too sought to be a skilled hunter like Evergreen. The two were often seen together after all. Ira tilted her head as she thought back to the pack hunts. The pack usually split, one half driving the herd away while the others singled out the target. We avoid the face since the horns can be dangerous, hooves too. It's easy to be kicked. In all honesty, it did not seem too different from hunting deer, size aside.

The stronger wolves would throw their weight at the bison and try to latch on while the others took fast bites to weaken it. Eventually, it should collapse or stop running giving time to finish it off.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
RE: and i'll spin for you like your favorite records used to - by Ira - February 06, 2020, 02:48 PM