Hoshor Plains Time asks no questions, it goes on without you
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
She had taken shelter from the snow before offering a spot beside her. Glancing out to the barren white land surrounding the duo, Ira would accept shuffling her way into the growth. It felt strange to do so, but she needed the reminder to rest, even if her leg felt fine most days.

I grew up in the mountains, I don't think much of it sometimes. Although without the room for proper denning along the plains, the cold bit more than it ever could as a child. It's doing much better, I can't thank you enough.

As a warrior, the Count had took it upon herself to learn how to patch up minor wounds, but she was still no medic. Something as serious as her leg would have gone untreated and likely kill her without Kaistleoki's healer. For that she was greateful. The cold can make that leg particularly stiff if I'm out all day, but other then that it's almost as if nothing happened. There was of course the massive scar that stretched along her leg, but it was more of a reminder now.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
Time asks no questions, it goes on without you - by Speedy - February 05, 2020, 06:07 PM
RE: Time asks no questions, it goes on without you - by Ira - February 06, 2020, 03:07 PM
RE: Time asks no questions, it goes on without you - by Ira - February 26, 2020, 01:40 PM