Firefly Glen I close my eyes and you lead the way
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Still nothing. Well, he'd give it another half hour then see if Simmik had luck. He paused for a second and lifted his head to look around for something farther off in the distance, sweeping the limited horizon around him. Then he saw he wasn't alone. When he spotted her heading his way, his expression brightened, and at least for now ditched his quest to find food. He turned towards her and didn't quite sashay on over, but it was kind of in that universe. 

Mal slowed to a stop a comfortable distance away, grinning, a playful expression that was echoed in his words, Well, I hadn't expected you on my hunt, but I can't say I'm complaining. It almost deserved a wink, but that might be a little much. Not that he had any idea who she was, but she'd obviously been interested in meeting him or she probably could have slipped on by before he noticed. Interested in joining me, or how can I help you? I'm Mal. They hadn't had any new recruits for a while, so if he could add her to the ranks eventually, that'd be nice. Well, assuming she wasn't a homicidal maniac, but that'd become obvious quick, wouldn't it?
Messages In This Thread
I close my eyes and you lead the way - by Mal - February 29, 2020, 02:11 AM
RE: I close my eyes and you lead the way - by Miriam - February 29, 2020, 11:46 AM
RE: I close my eyes and you lead the way - by Mal - February 29, 2020, 03:19 PM
RE: I close my eyes and you lead the way - by Miriam - March 01, 2020, 12:00 AM
RE: I close my eyes and you lead the way - by Mal - March 01, 2020, 12:36 AM
RE: I close my eyes and you lead the way - by Miriam - March 01, 2020, 12:47 AM
RE: I close my eyes and you lead the way - by Mal - March 03, 2020, 03:39 AM
RE: I close my eyes and you lead the way - by Miriam - March 07, 2020, 10:20 PM
RE: I close my eyes and you lead the way - by Mal - March 07, 2020, 11:29 PM
RE: I close my eyes and you lead the way - by Miriam - March 07, 2020, 11:39 PM
RE: I close my eyes and you lead the way - by Mal - March 08, 2020, 12:50 AM
RE: I close my eyes and you lead the way - by Miriam - March 09, 2020, 06:46 PM
RE: I close my eyes and you lead the way - by Mal - March 11, 2020, 02:00 AM