Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
1,004 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Ying nodded her head to which Aiolos followed. He understood. Whether a loner living here or whichever pack nearby, this group was of those in alignment to an equal cause - protecting one another. As allies were with pack to pack, this group was a specific set of just guardians who strode more outward then just the edges of pack territory, keeping a look out between all lands. They were not your typical mercenary hire. 

Ying jutted her head out to the west then, mentioning the Gilded Bay. A good place. Though he felt Stavenger bay might be more beautiful with the forestry nearby with creeks and falls, gilded bay had it's own pleasantries. There are many tide pools where much prey gets stuck each night for the taking. There are rock faces as you go inland making it sheltered, a bit cut off. However, if you are the eyes of the lands looking for a vantage point and want a place others can easily find you for meetings and recruitment... might I suggest here?  And it was, after all, just next door to the Bay.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
RE: my world came to an end, then you came back again - by Aiolos - March 01, 2020, 05:36 PM