Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
998 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
He had scented them, the strangers whom marked the coast of Stavenger Bay. It was a place he quite well enjoyed and more often then not, would meet Ruo here and spend time together. It would be a burden to have to move inland around the area in order to get past, though if a claim was being formed there was little Aiolos found he was able to do on the manner. That is, lest they were ill beings in need of being disposed of or chased out from the Sea which he pledged to protect. 

So he followed the scent, keen to both figuring out whom these two wolves were as well as finding Ying in order to inform her of this new possible claim. When he arrived, fiery eyes danced over both the strangers and Ying - what a surprise and what luck for Aiolos. Just what he was looking for. He dips his crown respectfully before the two women and as Ying, speaks not and allows them to take the floor firstly in hoped their true intentions may be figured.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
but i woke up and there they were beside me - by Valyri - March 02, 2020, 02:37 AM
RE: but i woke up and there they were beside me - by Aiolos - March 02, 2020, 09:52 PM