Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
998 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
The guard stands sentinel, his fiery colored eyes moving over the strangely made woman. Both she and her protection had a look about them that Aiolos thought certain they were not at all fully wolf; her small, narrowed jaws, long man of fur and wispy willow tree tails. The island women were exotic with their accents and dark heads and often limbs too, but they were still wolves. The woman before him had his brow raising curiously but not exactly with desire. 

Ying mentioned the plateau then, which as Aiolos stated earlier was where he often remained. They would be seeing each other quite often granted his routes, he imagined. Ying even went so far as to offer them to join on hunts, which he thought quite curious. Perhaps Yuelong's and Junshi's hunting and mercenary trades would counter well with whatever goods these two had in store. Only time would tell.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
but i woke up and there they were beside me - by Valyri - March 02, 2020, 02:37 AM
RE: but i woke up and there they were beside me - by Aiolos - March 24, 2020, 04:57 PM