Kintla Flatlands weep little lion man
435 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Warrior
Private 
forward dated to the 4th
@Abaddon

It's been a few weeks since Orochi had been inland, but to him it feels like a lifetime. When he was on the island he assumed he'd be overjoyed to get away from the sea, but he didn't feel that way now. It was strange to stand on snow rather than sand. That disgusting, familiar smell of the sea felt so far away, too far even.

He surveyed the field and briefly wondered where his captors were now. Anger burned in his throat. He'd find them soon, but not yet. As eager for revenge as he was, he knew he needed to return to the island soon. It's the only place he was able to become stronger
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Life of a loner was rather.... dull. He could see the charm of it sometimes, but for the most part - he was bored. Often finding himself trying to find something fun to do in between days of long nothing. Unfortunately for him, packs didn't seem to like him for long. Though he did muse with the thought of joining the Nightwalkers and giving them some of his time...

For now, he followed a scent. A sweet scent of a young wolf who crossed his path along the beach. Carefully the young man padded after him in a gentle trot. Tail swaying behind him with every step, a light gleeful curl in it near the end. So who will you turn out to be? My mysterious trail... Soon enough, the sight of the little spitfire should come into view and Abaddon would take a moment to observe him before approaching...
New Threads: closed
435 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Warrior
He wasn't aware he was being watched, even when he looked in the wolf's general direction once, twice now. His head was to fogged up by thoughts to notice anyone approach. When he finally realized that, hey, this white figure is moving towards him, it's when he's too close for his liking. 

Shocked, Orochi jumped gasped and jump back. Now the anger just comes back again. What the fuck do you want? he growled.
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Ah, I've been caught. He thought to himself, bemused with it all as a faint grin tickled his pale lips. Even with the foul mouth youth spitting in his direction, Abaddon was not affected and instead, continued his approach. Encroaching on his personal space and stopping just far enough to feel safe to react should the boy lunge forward. 

I'm lonely, you're the first individual I've crossed for a while. His smile grew, but only to feign a sense of glee at the sight of someone else. The lie came naturally as he tilted his head to take in the sight of the youth a little more. What to do with this one? A part of him thought back to that Nightwalker pup, the boys had a similar attitude he could not ignore. 

He paid attention to every detail in his moves, every expression he offered to continue with this facade. A soft sway of the tail should show that he was friendly (or try to convey it). My name is Abaddon, and yours?
435 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Warrior
The closer he got, the more his lips peeled back. He didn't care how friendly the stranger seemed; when you get too close, you get the fangs. Orochi stepped forward and warned him with a growl.

Orochi knew a thing or two about being lonely. He'd been in the man's shoes just weeks before. But he didn't actively seek out company, because he thought that was stupid. Well, that was very hypocritical of him. If he truly believed company was stupid he wouldn't have joined Yuèlóng in the first place. But look at him, active in the pack and secretly wishing to be back there now.

He snorted. You don't need to know my name. You need to back off before I tear your face open.
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Oh? A little testy. Well, this boy would become entertaining in one way or another whether he was aware of it or not. Abaddon would plant himself in this boy's vicinity and there he would remain until bored or left in a mangled mess (if Orochi could succeed in that of course). 

That's a shame... you aren't out here scouting for more members? He'd use that as an excuse, not that he was planning on joining some rag tag team of wolves without having more than a shallow reason behind it - but if it granted him some time with this one to see what he could get from it, well, lying was all too easy. Are you hogging all the females? He commented on the boy being thick with the scent of a female heavy pack. 

It was breeding season too, where many wolves would find a place to settle down to make and raise some pups. It seemed like a good line to use.
435 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Warrior
And once again Orochi isn't taken seriously. It wasn't something he wasn't familiar with, and he hated the fact. Was he just not intimidating enough? Orochi gritted his teeth in annoyance. It was something he needed to work on.

None of your goddamn buisness! Why did he insist on asking all these questions? Personal ones.. weird ones. Orochi didn't know what he meant by "hogging all the females" and it showed. His eyebrows lifted slightly, and he raised his head just a bit. What's that supposed to mean? he grumbled.
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Again the boy snapped and it seemed like this might be all the boy would be doing for the whole of this meeting. If that was the case, maybe Abaddon would get bored in time with the route and wander off on his own... but, something changed. The boy wasn't yelling now and instead, did the vampire manage to get the boy's attention? Pique his interest even? Oh boy, this will be fun.

Oh I'm certain you're aware. He cooed, offering a gentle shrug of his shoulders as he pondered how to go about this. Was he really doing to teach this kid about the birds and the bees? It' that season. He spoke as if the boy should have heard of breeding season by now, which honestly, he must be almost a year old now, he had to have noticed or heard of it.

It's breeding season. The females are in heat and males are seeking to fill that hole. Love is in the air lad, and judging from that scent on you, you're swimming in females. Cautiously he took a couple of coy steps forward.
435 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Warrior
Abaddon spoke about the season as if he were supposed to know what the season is. But he didn't, and that was sort of embarrassing. He opened his mouth to say "Well, of course I'm aware!” but stopped. He’d probably end up looking even more stupid if he lied.

The explanation was no help. What the fuck? What hole? Orochi shook his head and growled. You're crazy.
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Utter, control. Keep face, stay serious, this is a serious topic for the boy even if Abaddon just wanted to burst out in a teary laugh and mock the boy with all his ability. No, no, not yet. He could have much more fun about this than just an open blatant mockery. Well, what hole do you think of? He prodded further, one more step further

I'll give you a hint, babies don't come from a woman's mouth. One more hint, come on boy, get the message. Come to the conclusion yourself. The second clue the specter would offer is a gentle wiggle of his own ass, trying to get the boy. It'll be so much funnier with your own conclusion!
435 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Warrior
Ok well, what other holes are there? There's the mouth, but no, he's told it can't be that. Orochi's ear twitched. Could it be the ears then? That's the only other holes he could think of, that is until Abaddon wiggles a bit. His gaze trailed along his spine, all the way to his-

No. He took a few steps back, shocked and disgusted. That could not be right. B-but shit comes outta there. That's fucking nasty! Not to mention impossible. If shit was stuck in there, nothing could go in. This guy was insane.
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: sex talk

Ha! Oh my GOD the kid went for it. The moment the seed was planted in the boy's head, all Abaddon felt necessary to do was continue to bury this thought. To let it sit in his head until it was true. What a sucker. He thought to himself as he tried with all his might to keep a straight face. Boy it was getting harder and harder to keep it straight and honest like. 

You would think that, right?! His approach, ever step he snuck in closer had gone ignored for now. Now he was just close enough to talk to the young boy as if they were friends, new friends who were just getting to know each other, or at least well enough to share some dirty secrets. But listen, it feels soo fucking good. He offered an eye roll to exaggerate the point he was trying to make. 

You just shove that thing- he gestured down to the boy's virgin 'junk' with a casual short glance as he spoke. Right in there, in and and out, and trust me, you'll know what to do.
435 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Warrior
Really? he replied skeptically. Because why would filling a hole full of shit feel good? Especially when you needed to fill it with—wait, are you serious?!

When he pointed out his junk—which Orochi assumed was only meant for pissing— his eyes widened. There is no way in hell that I'll- holy shit- He felt dirty just thinking about it. That can't feel good. Orochi was too perplexed and disgusted to care about Abaddon's close proximity right now.
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Yes! He explained immediately after the boy's skeptic remark, maybe this was his chance. The boy was too perplexed that maybe he could seal this odd string of fate once and for all. In this confusion Abaddon slid up next to him, shoulder to shoulder to test the boundaries a little further, or maybe spark something else if he was lucky. 

Listen... Don't you ever get a tingly feeling there? Like it almost feels good? The specter looked off into the distance as if thinking of the pleasures of butt sex - well, he didn't have to imagine it, he had Vengeance's genes after all. Well... It feel's better when you're sticking it into someone. He almost ended there, but with a quick look of surprise as if he forgot something, he continued, this time shooting a look in Orochi's direction. 

Or the other way around! Someone has to bend over for it to work anyway.
435 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Warrior
Yet again, he doesn't realize how close the man is until it's too late. Orochi looked over and inhaled sharply when he noticed just how close he'd gotten. Surprisingly, he didn't absolutely lose his shit and bite him or anything; he was much too confused to do much of anything. Being in such a vulnerable position felt weird to him.

No I haven't, he says reluctantly. Apparently there are a lot of things he didn't know or hasn't done or hasn't felt. It made him feel like an outsider. It's a weird feeling.

Whenever he thought he heard it all, Abaddon just says some other thing to blow his mind. You mean like.. someone can stick it in me? He shivered. Why the fuck would someone do that?
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Ah, it worked. He had managed to slither past the boy's high defenses and stand right next to him, shoulder to shoulder. No? Oh, wow, you're in for a treat. He began, although internally he was hollering and going wild, on the outside, he was trying to be that supportive 'buddy' he had to be. When you do, you'll know what I mean. You'll just want to stick it into someone. It's like an explosion of pleasure! Releasing all kinds of pent up energy.

Who knows. He said with a shrug. Some say its for love, other do it just for fun. He purposely left out the tid bit that you should get someone's permission to do so. Though how funny would that be to watch? Shit he was already cracking up at the thought!
435 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Warrior
This dude was really making this sound like it was the best thing ever. When Orochi got past the filthy aspect, he guessed it could feel nice. Or not. He really didn't know. It sounded like he needed to experience it for himself to get an opinion on it. He thought of all the girls he'd met on the island and wondered if any of them would show him how it was like. Ew, no, gross. He hated 99.9% (or more simply, two) of them.

So what do you do it for? Seeing as he knew a lot about this stuff, Orochi assumed he had done it at least once, and there had to be a reason for it.
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Hook, line, and sinker. The boy was now caught in Abaddon's web of lies, under his little spell and soaking it all in like a sponge left out in the desert on the first rain in months. And the specter was loving this. How far could he go until the boy got wise? Would he ever get wise?

What a stupid putz! 

Me? Well... I do it for fun. He gave a cheeky grin and a shy over the shoulder glance, pretending as if such a conversation turning on him was such an embarrassment. I haven't met the one so it just happens sometimes... If I'm lucky enough of course. Yeah that's one way to put it I guess.
435 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Warrior
The one? God fucking damnit. Couldn't keep his mouth shut. He already looked like enough of a dunce already, asking so many questions wasn't helping. Orochi hunched over and averted his gaze, mentally cursing himself for opening his mouth again.
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Oh wow, was this kid sheltered or something? For someone who seemed to wander around on his own, and be rather confident and capable of doing so without a doubt in their mind - he was rather stupid and naive. A lover, my mate, hence my loneliess. And there we go, every great story always came around and related itself to the beginning somehow. Seeing the boy's embarrassment about his question, Abaddon took this moment to make himself like the world's greatest man. The best friend this boy could ever get!

With a nudge of his shoulder, playfully he tried to get the spitfire's attention. That is something a lot more complicated than sex, love is more complex than just putting your peepee in someone's butt.
435 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Warrior
A mate? A lover? Orochi didn't know what these were, but he smirked as if he did. Whatever they were, he didn't need them to not feel lonely. Though Abaddon didn't explicitly state he needed one, or he was bothered by the loneliness, Orochi still felt like he had the one-up on him. He'd scrounge up any feeling of superiority he could find right now.

In an attempt to boost his confidence he says, I don't need all that.
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Of course you don't. He spoke as if defeated by the boy's words of sheer certainty. I'm sure you'll be able to fuck anyone you want, with that attitude of yours. That's it, coax his ego, make the boy sure of himself. Why should you settle for just one? Why not just find a piece of ass as soon as possible and go at it, hmm? Certainly he had piqued the boy's curiosity in trying.

Can I give you some advice? When it does happen, don't hesitate - just thrust with all your might in one go. You don't want to repeat my first mistake. Oh if only he could watch that all unfold in person, the shock, the horror, the humiliation! Could he just stalk this boy for a while and watch at a distance?
435 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Warrior
Even if he could do that, it didn't mean he wanted to, because it still sounded a little disgusting. But, ok yeah, he could totally get with whoever he wanted if the desire arised. What girl wouldn't want to do this nasty, apparently amazing, thing with Orochi? His smile grew wider, and he chuckled smugly.

Ok, don't hesitate. Well, there would probably be some hesitation anyways. Sticking his body parts in a place where someone shits still didn't sound all too great, but hey, he was trusting what Abaddon was preaching. But if this mistake was horrible then he may as well go all in. And what mistake was that?
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Not only did Abaddon stick a toxic knife into the unknowing yearling's back, but now the man was twisting it with more lies. Feigning embarrassment wasn't so easy as everything else, it was more complicated than a few expressions - but it helped for him to try and hide his face from the boy. Sneaking a grin in the meantime while hidden to let him express that glee just for a moment.

I-Uh... I got real hurt. Letting his face fall, the skull faced man stared at the ground. I was nervous, and well, it took weeks to feel better again. With a determined mask, he searched to look at the boy in the eyes - oh, they were oddly coloured too, how interesting - and spoke with more vigor. Don't hesitate, just do it.
435 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Warrior
He chuckled again when he sheepishly hid his face, and laughs more as he tells him what happened. The story was brief, lacking any details. He wondered what exactly had been hurt for a moment. There was only one thing, and Orochi cringed at the thought. He didn't want to know any details.

Alright, alright, I will. Won't make the same mistake you did that’s for sure.