Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
1,004 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
And to her good side he would do his best to remain. He had been molded and hardened by rock and sea salt to do as a woman demanded even if he didnt want to, even if his body ached against it. However, given his time away from the cruelty of many Nereides and into the affection of those in Courtfall, he didnt think he could being himself to be looked down upon with pity and loath once again. As a child, Aiolos was a defiant one, often narrowing his eyes as he looked away, cursing under his lips. Now he was grown and away from them. He knew to respect a woman, to listen and learn and obey, but he wasnt a servant any longer. 

"Huāzhen." He speaks the odd name delicately. I would very much appreciate your acceptance, if you find me fitting. He pauses enough to shift his footing to that a single front limb slides forth, lowering his front half as his head lowers down, ears flattened before the Queenn Empress. I have been a guardian much of my life and been scouting ever since my former mission to come to these lands. I have lived on an island before as well.  He hoped that not only would she find him worthy to have in her home but worthy to have him within her ranks. While he wasnt much for challenging a woman, he would strive to become the best man amongst the Yuelong.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
Stairway to heaven - by Aiolos - March 07, 2020, 09:24 PM
RE: Stairway to heaven - by Huā - March 08, 2020, 01:16 PM
RE: Stairway to heaven - by Aiolos - March 08, 2020, 02:13 PM
RE: Stairway to heaven - by Huā - March 08, 2020, 07:34 PM
RE: Stairway to heaven - by Aiolos - March 08, 2020, 10:24 PM
RE: Stairway to heaven - by Huā - March 09, 2020, 04:40 PM
RE: Stairway to heaven - by Aiolos - March 09, 2020, 09:02 PM
RE: Stairway to heaven - by Huā - March 10, 2020, 11:25 AM
RE: Stairway to heaven - by Aiolos - March 10, 2020, 12:59 PM
RE: Stairway to heaven - by Huā - March 11, 2020, 07:03 PM