Firefly Glen piece of your heart
453 Posts
Ooc —
Writing as if Leta's companion is nearby but not immediately present. Since I have no idea who it is, I'm not comfortable powerplaying their presence! This says AW so hope it's cool if I join.

A faint squeal and the brief sounds of a scuffle pierced the relative quiet of the glen for half a second before Dragomir's heavy grip crushed the hare's spine. It fell limp in his jaws and he straightened, licking his chops and surveying his handiwork. Only one smear of blood on the side of the neck where he'd unwittingly punctured flesh with a canine. He was getting better at this. Soon he'd be able to dispatch small prey this way without leaving a mark.

Gathering the carcass in his jaws, Dragomir spun on his heels and made as though to return to Moonspear, only to find his path intersecting that of an unfamiliar mink-coloured she-wolf. This was where Dragomir differed from the wolves of Moonspear. While many of them considered Firefly Glen to be an extension of their already expansive territory, Dragomir lacked the arrogance to share that opinion. Wolves just passing through were no big deal to him. Through the hare's downy fur he could smell the nearby presence of one other wolf, but no traces of urine to suggest any kind of permanence.

So he approached Leta easily, stance confident but not overbearing or offensive. A genial wolf near to his territory as opposed to a territorial one who believed she was interloping. She had her neck craned back and seemed to be looking up at the mountain looming overhead. He placed the hare gingerly at his paws, cleared his throat, and asked, are you looking for something?
Messages In This Thread
piece of your heart - by Leta - March 10, 2020, 02:51 PM
RE: piece of your heart - by Dragomir - March 12, 2020, 09:47 AM
RE: piece of your heart - by Leta - March 12, 2020, 11:17 AM
RE: piece of your heart - by Dragomir - March 19, 2020, 04:03 PM
RE: piece of your heart - by Leta - March 23, 2020, 09:09 AM
RE: piece of your heart - by Siarut - March 24, 2020, 09:21 PM
RE: piece of your heart - by Dragomir - March 26, 2020, 01:21 PM