Neverwinter Forest blowin’ off my mom, i don’t wanna go home
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
There was a slight outward tilt of his ears as Cupid shielded the pup from him. He wanted to see -- that wasn't fair. Kratos showed up then. Mal gave him a quick glance to start, first just to acknowledge he was present but then a second look that was almost like a sigh to itself. Not Mal's preferred way of asking questions but whatever, Kratos could have the floor on this one.

But what was said in response that caused Mal to visibly tense. He looked off behind Cupid, along the tracks that were left in the snow as far as he could see. Nothing there (now at least), but that didn't stop his fur from standing on end at the thought. No. He already had this kid (son?) taken away from him once in a sense, not gonna happen again, so snap decision time, Come on. We'll get you away from the borders. Then he scrambled for a thought, digging through early childhood memories, You need a den, right? It's not a den, but I got a place that's kind of sheltered and stuff. You can have it until you find one. He turned slightly, all ready to lead the way, no time for jokes here. And then once we get there you should tell us who this guy is so we can, rip his face off make sure he stays gone. He looked to Kratos again. Seemed like the right thing there, right?
Messages In This Thread
RE: blowin’ off my mom, i don’t wanna go home - by Mal - March 10, 2020, 10:47 PM