Neverwinter Forest In a garden where the sun still shines
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Aibreann believed in him -- or at least so it sounded -- Mal's tail wagged at that. That was one of the things that he was adamant about -- that he would do a better job than Delight at anything and everything. Now, Mal might be lacking in other areas that he shouldn't, but that was one of the few things he was sure would be reality. His smile continued, Glad you think so -- I want to be a good father. For all his kids, no matter who the parent was.

The thing I'm best at is hunting -- when there were just a few of us here during the famine, it was mostly my work since I'd picked up a few kids who weren't great at hunting. And I recently roped Kratos into helping to train some of the others here, so we'll see how he does. Assuming he came back, but right now Mal wasn't concerned. The whole thing seemed foolish to him, so he'd give them time to realize the err in their ways. A few other wolves we've got are all-rounder sorts, we can see who's interested in helping as things get closer. Vallkyrie seemed a reasonable choice, and by then Simmik should have a good basis in all things too.
Messages In This Thread
In a garden where the sun still shines - by Mal - March 11, 2020, 11:56 PM
RE: In a garden where the sun still shines - by Mal - March 24, 2020, 09:44 PM
RE: In a garden where the sun still shines - by Mal - March 24, 2020, 11:25 PM
RE: In a garden where the sun still shines - by Mal - March 25, 2020, 12:49 AM
RE: In a garden where the sun still shines - by Mal - March 26, 2020, 12:34 AM
RE: In a garden where the sun still shines - by Mal - March 26, 2020, 07:58 PM
RE: In a garden where the sun still shines - by Mal - March 27, 2020, 06:51 PM
RE: In a garden where the sun still shines - by Mal - March 28, 2020, 03:25 PM
RE: In a garden where the sun still shines - by Mal - March 28, 2020, 10:44 PM
RE: In a garden where the sun still shines - by Mal - March 31, 2020, 02:54 PM