Neverwinter Forest do not let me down
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Of course it wasn't good news. Was anything ever good news? Seemed like never. He frowned, Great. So now there could be three of them -- up to five if we add in the other two psychos that came with that girl before? I already told my wolves to go in pairs when possible, I'll remind them. Not right now, of course, that would be silly. Perhaps once the meeting was done so there'd be no random addendum. Hope yours heal fast. Now I'm wondering if all these attacks were somehow coordinated. If when we find that chick we'll find the other guys that attacked my members. Assuming the message had been passed on, it probably would make less sense if not. Look, it was too coincidental to discount the idea entirely, even if the reality in the end would prove they weren't related.

Hadn't known she was back. Since I got back I haven't had a chance to head back out to investigate for any of them. Between Cupid and Clover, he was firmly staying put for... How long? Basically until he was sure nobody was gonna cause trouble. He was a little cagey about it, more because he didn't feel like he should have to give up his personal life here where it wasn't important -- this was all business, after all, And I don't think I can go for.. a little while longer at least. Otherwise I'd go out scouting for them myself. And then, since threads aren't done and force other vagueness about who is available, Have you spoken to Ying? I liked her idea of her army helping all of us. It may be easier to coordinate if either or both of us have to attend things at home.
Messages In This Thread
do not let me down - by Hydra - March 13, 2020, 12:52 PM
RE: do not let me down - by Mal - March 13, 2020, 11:17 PM
RE: do not let me down - by Hydra - March 15, 2020, 01:00 PM
RE: do not let me down - by Mal - March 15, 2020, 02:15 PM
RE: do not let me down - by Hydra - March 16, 2020, 10:07 AM
RE: do not let me down - by Mal - March 16, 2020, 12:57 PM
RE: do not let me down - by Hydra - March 16, 2020, 01:31 PM
RE: do not let me down - by Mal - March 16, 2020, 08:58 PM
RE: do not let me down - by Hydra - March 16, 2020, 11:18 PM
RE: do not let me down - by Mal - March 17, 2020, 12:16 AM
RE: do not let me down - by Hydra - March 17, 2020, 07:58 PM