Neverwinter Forest do not let me down
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
He listened then nodded. It did kind of put a bit of a wrench in his plans -- Mal had hoped to carry favor by providing knowledge they might otherwise not have... But he wasn't about to go risk his own hide unnecessarily. He had other more important things to think about. Namely that he said he'd be around to help with Caerus, not to mention his older packmates. He kept his thoughts about that to himself.

A brief grin, I'd say my education has trended more towards hunting than fighting if you expect me to keep step with you folk. Which was true enough. Self-taught but survived, and not really ashamed of it. Mal just operated a very different pack than Moonspear, which he was thankful for. And though he was the sort who would happily hunt for information too, what she had just said made it sound like that was not a good idea -- her wolves might have a better chance. But I agree. I'm long tired of having to deal with people messing with my wolves. it's gotten old and it needs to be stopped. And Moonspear wasn't innocent of it either, but he trusted that Dirge had investigated that -- and honestly wasn't too keen on poking the bear if they were suddenly going to behave. But I'm not the only one who might be interested, especially if we find that black guy. That would bring Kratos out -- and maybe Zephyr too -- no question. I'll find out who might want to come.
Messages In This Thread
do not let me down - by Hydra - March 13, 2020, 12:52 PM
RE: do not let me down - by Mal - March 13, 2020, 11:17 PM
RE: do not let me down - by Hydra - March 15, 2020, 01:00 PM
RE: do not let me down - by Mal - March 15, 2020, 02:15 PM
RE: do not let me down - by Hydra - March 16, 2020, 10:07 AM
RE: do not let me down - by Mal - March 16, 2020, 12:57 PM
RE: do not let me down - by Hydra - March 16, 2020, 01:31 PM
RE: do not let me down - by Mal - March 16, 2020, 08:58 PM
RE: do not let me down - by Hydra - March 16, 2020, 11:18 PM
RE: do not let me down - by Mal - March 17, 2020, 12:16 AM
RE: do not let me down - by Hydra - March 17, 2020, 07:58 PM