Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
998 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Her voice is a delicate whisper of his name, a flow in the Sea's salty breeze. When she begins, he listens on as ever, ginger ears once more perking high at attention though his body remains a slouch - Aiolos is a tall, lean man and more often then not would crumple himself down into the height level of those he was around so long as they were women. 

She is a new leader, distressed and it has come to her attention that those she called blood and loved deeply could not be trusted. A bitter taste fills Aiolos' mouth. Jealousy can be thick among family. Children growing of equal age and equal knowledge will squabble amongst each other trying to decide who is better fit for the job. What matters is, if your family truly loves you, truly trusts you, they will give you a fair chance and they will be open and honest when they think your doing something wrong, not conspire. 

His shoulders roll for a shrug then. But hey, what do I know about good family. Mine sure wasnt. He stopped quick, biting his tongue when doing so which caused him to wince. The last thing he wanted was to let Hua in on his horrible past and how distrusting of family he was. That sure as hell wasnt going to help.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
where I'm going you'll be far away - by Huā - March 13, 2020, 02:07 PM
RE: where I'm going you'll be far away - by Aiolos - March 13, 2020, 03:02 PM
RE: where I'm going you'll be far away - by Huā - March 13, 2020, 03:09 PM
RE: where I'm going you'll be far away - by Aiolos - March 13, 2020, 03:23 PM
RE: where I'm going you'll be far away - by Huā - March 13, 2020, 04:04 PM
RE: where I'm going you'll be far away - by Aiolos - March 13, 2020, 05:10 PM
RE: where I'm going you'll be far away - by Huā - May 01, 2020, 07:07 PM
RE: where I'm going you'll be far away - by Aiolos - May 17, 2020, 06:49 PM